Words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
6 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
7 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- acnemia — a condition characterized by atrophy of the muscles of the calf of the leg.
- amnesic — a person affected by amnesia.
- anaemic — Someone who is anaemic suffers from anaemia.
- carmine — Carmine is a deep bright-red colour.
- ceriman — a climbing, tropical American plant, Monstera deliciosa, of the arum family, characterized by cordlike, aerial roots and large, perforated leaves.
8 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- ambiance — the mood, character, quality, tone, atmosphere, etc., particularly of an environment or milieu: The restaurant had a delightful ambiance.
- ambience — The ambience of a place is the character and atmosphere that it seems to have.
- american — American means belonging or relating to the United States of America, or to its people or culture.
- amnesiac — Someone who is amnesiac has lost their memory.
- amnestic — causing amnesia
9 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- achimenes — any plant of the tropical S American tuberous-rooted perennial genus Achimenes, with showy red, blue, or white tubular flowers, some of which are grown as greenhouse plants: family Gesneriaceae
- acuminate — narrowing to a sharp point, as some types of leaf
- adminicle — something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof
- alcimedon — an Arcadian hero whose daughter, Philao, was seduced by Hercules.
- alemannic — the group of High German dialects spoken in Alsace, Switzerland, and SW Germany
10 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- acetonemia — ketonemia.
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- acuminated — Botany, Zoology. pointed; tapering to a point.
- admittance — Admittance is the act of entering a place or institution or the right to enter it.
- affirmance — a verification, confirmation, or affirmation
11 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- achaemenian — of or relating to the Achaemenids or their language, as recorded in cuneiform inscriptions.
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
12 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- actinomycete — any bacterium of the group Actinomycetes, usually filamentous in form
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- aeromechanic — an aircraft mechanic
- aeromedicine — the medical treatment of disorders associated with air or space travel
13 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- adenoidectomy — surgical removal of the adenoids
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
14 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
15 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
16 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
17 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- benjamin-constant — Henri Benjamin [ahn-ree ban-zha-man] /ɑ̃ˈri bɛ̃ ʒaˈmɛ̃/ (Show IPA), (Benjamin Constant) 1767–1830, French statesman and author, born in Switzerland.
18 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
19 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
21 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
23 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
25 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
28 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
29 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
32 letter words containing i, c, e, m, a, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with I, C, E, M, A, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6918 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, C, E, M, A, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.