Words containing i, b, u, p, r
7 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- bijapur — an ancient city in W India, in N Mysore: capital of a former kingdom, which fell at the end of the 17th century: cotton. Pop: 245 946 (2001)
- tipburn — a disease of lettuce, potatoes, and other plants, characterized by browning of the tips and edges of the leaves, resulting from any of several environmental factors, as excessive heat and humidity.
- upbraid — to find fault with or reproach severely; censure: The military tribunal upbraided the soldier for his cowardice.
- upbring — to rear or raise (a child); bring up
8 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- bhelpuri — an Indian dish of puffed rice and vegetables
- biparous — producing offspring in pairs
- prebuild — to construct (especially something complex) by assembling and joining parts or materials: to build a house.
- prebuilt — to construct (especially something complex) by assembling and joining parts or materials: to build a house.
- prepubis — (in some animals) a bone situated in front of the pubis
9 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- abrupting — Present participle of abrupt.
- abruption — a breaking off of a part or parts from a mass
- b-picture — B-movie.
- blueprint — A blueprint for something is a plan or set of proposals that shows how it is expected to work.
- buprestid — any beetle of the mainly tropical family Buprestidae, the adults of which are brilliantly coloured and the larvae of which bore into and cause damage to trees, roots, etc
10 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- abruptions — Plural form of abruption.
- bicapsular — (of plants) having two capsules or one capsule with two chambers
- bursarship — a scholarship or grant awarded esp in Scottish and New Zealand schools, universities etc
- butlership — the skills of a butler
- capsorubin — (organic compound) A di-hydroxy, keto carotenoid, which, together with capsanthin, constitutes the red pigment of paprika.
11 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- ailurophobe — a person who dislikes or is afraid of cats
- bankrupting — Present participle of bankrupt.
- breaking-up — separation, or the action of separating, into smaller parts
- bringing-up — to carry, convey, conduct, or cause (someone or something) to come with, to, or toward the speaker: Bring the suitcase to my house. He brought his brother to my office.
- copublisher — a publisher that publishes a work in conjunction with another publisher
12 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
13 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- autobiography — Your autobiography is an account of your life, which you write yourself.
- beaux-esprits — plural of bel-esprit.
- bible-thumper — an enthusiastic or aggressive exponent of the Bible
- bio-autograph — an analytical technique in which organic compounds are separated by chromatography and identified by studying their effects on microorganisms.
- bioautography — an analytical technique in which organic compounds are separated by chromatography and identified by studying their effects on microorganisms.
14 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- antirepublican — opposed to the principles or practice of republicanism
- autobiographer — a person who writes the story of his or her own life
- autobiographic — marked by or dealing with one's own experiences or life history; of or in the manner of an autobiography: autobiographical material; an autobiographical novel.
- businessperson — Businesspeople are people who work in business.
- claustrophobia — Someone who suffers from claustrophobia feels very uncomfortable or anxious when they are in small or enclosed places.
15 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
- autobiographies — Plural form of autobiography.
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
- boustrophedonic — of or relating to lines written in opposite directions
16 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
- circumscriptible — Capable of being circumscribed or limited by bounds.
- disreputableness — The state or quality of being disreputable or disgraceful; disreputability.
17 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
- insupportableness — The state of being insupportable; insufferableness.
- irreproducibility — The quality of not being reproducible.
- republic-of-china — People's Republic of, a country in E Asia. 3,691,502 sq. mi. (9,560,990 sq. km). Capital: Beijing.
18 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- hyperbilirubinemia — an abnormally high level of bilirubin in the blood, manifested by jaundice, anorexia, and malaise, occurring in association with liver disease and certain hemolytic anemias.
19 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
20 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- potassium-bitartrate — a white, crystalline, water-soluble powder, C 4 H 5 KO 6 , used chiefly as an ingredient in baking powders and in galvanic tinning of metals. Also called potassium bitartrate, potassium acid tartrate. Compare tartar (def 3).
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
- spontaneous-abortion — Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
21 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
22 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- deoxyribonucleoprotein — any of a class of nucleoproteins that yield DNA upon partial hydrolysis.
23 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- sainte-anne-de-beaupré — village in S Quebec, Canada, on the St. Lawrence: site of a Rom. Catholic shrine (established 1658): pop. 3,000
27 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
32 letter words containing i, b, u, p, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with I, B, U, P, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1194 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, B, U, P, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.