Words containing i, b, r, t, u
5 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
6 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- abitur — the final school examination in Germany
- beirut — the capital of Lebanon, a port on the Mediterranean: part of the Ottoman Empire from the 16th century until 1918; many universities (including Lebanese, American, French, and Arab). Pop: 1 875 000 (2005 est)
- biuret — a white crystalline substance, C 2 H 5 O 2 N 3 ⋅H 2 O, soluble in water and alcohol, used for the identification of urea, from which it is formed on heating.
- bruits — to voice abroad; rumor (used chiefly in the passive and often followed by about): The report was bruited through the village.
- buriat — Buryat.
7 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- briquet — briquette.
- brucite — the mineral form of magnesium hydroxide, translucent and white or pale green in colour
- bruited — to voice abroad; rumor (used chiefly in the passive and often followed by about): The report was bruited through the village.
- bruting — the primary step in diamond cutting in which the girdle is shaped, often with another diamond
- brutish — If you describe a person or their behaviour as brutish, you think that they are brutal and uncivilised.
8 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- airburst — the explosion of a bomb, shell, etc, in the air
- bistoury — a long surgical knife with a narrow blade
- braunite — a brown or black mineral that consists of manganese oxide and silicate and is a source of manganese. Formula: 3Mn2O3.MnSiO3
- bursitis — inflammation of a bursa, esp one in the shoulder joint
- cucurbit — any creeping flowering plant of the mainly tropical and subtropical family Cucurbitaceae, which includes the pumpkin, cucumber, squashes, and gourds
9 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- abrupting — Present participle of abrupt.
- abruption — a breaking off of a part or parts from a mass
- absurdist — An absurdist play or other work shows how absurd some aspect of society or human behaviour is.
- absurdity — the quality or state of being absurd; nonsense
- airbursts — Plural form of airburst.
10 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
11 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- absurdities — Plural form of absurdity.
- adumbrating — Present participle of adumbrate.
- adumbration — to produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
- adumbrative — foreshadowing; sketchy; faintly indicative.
12 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- abligurition — Prodigal expense for food.
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- ambartsumian — Viktor A(mazaspovich). 1908–96, Armenian astrophysicist, renowned for his description of radio sources as explosions in the core of galaxies
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambisextrous — Informal. sexually attracted to both sexes; bisexual. used by or suitable for either sex; unisex: ambisextrous hair styles.
13 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- aboricultural — Common misspelling of arboricultural.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- adumbratively — In an adumbrative manner.
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
- ambidexterous — ambidextrous
14 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- abarticulation — (anatomy) An articulation, especially one that permits free motion in the joint; a hinge joint.
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- ambisinistrous — clumsy or unskillful with both hands.
15 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- antibureaucracy — Opposed to bureaucracy.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- archaebacterium — Any primitive bacteria-like organism in the kingdom Archaea.
- atrabiliousness — The state or quality of being characterized by melancholy or glumness.
16 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- antibureaucratic — Lb politics Opposed to bureaucracy.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- benzotrifluoride — a colorless, flammable liquid, C 7 H 5 F 3 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of dyes and pharmaceuticals, and as a solvent.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
17 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- bureaucratization — to divide an administrative agency or office into bureaus.
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- countersubversive — Also, subversionary [suh b-vur-zhuh-ner-ee, -shuh-] /səbˈvɜr ʒəˌnɛr i, -ʃə-/ (Show IPA). tending or intending to subvert or overthrow, destroy, or undermine an established or existing system, especially a legally constituted government or a set of beliefs.
18 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
19 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- deoxyribonucleotide — an ester of a deoxyribonucleoside and phosphoric acid; a constituent of DNA.
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- hypersuggestibility — subject to or easily influenced by suggestion.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- deoxyribonucleotides — Plural form of deoxyribonucleotide.
- mecklenburg-strelitz — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
- potassium-bitartrate — a white, crystalline, water-soluble powder, C 4 H 5 KO 6 , used chiefly as an ingredient in baking powders and in galvanic tinning of metals. Also called potassium bitartrate, potassium acid tartrate. Compare tartar (def 3).
21 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- intersubstitutability — a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
- the-ring-the-nibelung — Richard Wagner's tetralogy of music dramas: Das Rheingold (completed 1869), Die Walküre (completed 1870), Siegfried (completed 1876), and Götterdämmerung (completed 1876): the cycle was first performed at Bayreuth, 1876.
22 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- deoxyribonucleoprotein — any of a class of nucleoproteins that yield DNA upon partial hydrolysis.
24 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
32 letter words containing i, b, r, t, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with I, B, R, T, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3226 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, B, R, T, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.