Words containing i, b, l, t, y
6 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- trilby — a hat of soft felt with an indented crown.
7 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
8 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- banality — the condition or quality of being banal, or devoid of freshness or originality: the banality of everyday life.
- biacetyl — a liquid with a strong, butter-like odour
- biolytic — able to destroy life.
- bitingly — nipping; smarting; keen: biting cold; a biting sensation on the tongue.
- bitterly — You use bitterly when you are describing an attitude which involves strong, unpleasant emotions such as anger or dislike.
9 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- ambiently — In an ambient way.
- antibully — Intended to counter bullying.
- arability — the suitability of land for growing crops
- bestially — of, relating to, or having the form of a beast: the belief that a person could assume bestial form after death; the bestial signs of the zodiac.
- bialystok — a city in E Poland.
10 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- ablatively — in a way that relates to the melting or wearing away of an expendable part
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abortively — unsuccessfully
- actability — capable of being acted or suitable for acting: He has written a very actable, well-structured play.
- actionably — In an actionable manner.
11 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- absolvitory — Of or pertaining to a dismissal or an acquittal.
- abstinently — in an abstinent manner
12 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
13 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessability — Misspelling of accessibility.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
14 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- addressability — (computing) The capability of a microprocessor etc. to deal with values of a certain size using a single instruction.
- alphabetically — (manner) In an alphabetical manner.
15 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- ambisyllabicity — (poetry) The property of a consonant being analysed as acting simultaneously as the coda of one syllable and the onset of the following syllable.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- barycentrically — In a barycentric manner.
- bathymetrically — In a bathymetric way.
16 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- bureaucratically — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
17 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
- cytotrophoblastic — Relating to, or containing, cytotrophoblasts.
18 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- beta-naphthylamine — a white to reddish, crystalline, water-soluble, extremely toxic solid, C 10 H 9 N, used chiefly in the manufacture of azo dyes.
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
19 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- deoxyribonucleotide — an ester of a deoxyribonucleoside and phosphoric acid; a constituent of DNA.
- diethylstilbesterol — Misspelling of diethylstilbestrol\u200e.
- diethylstilboestrol — Diethylstilbestrol.
20 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- deoxyribonucleotides — Plural form of deoxyribonucleotide.
- tetrahydrocannabinol — a compound, C 21 H 30 O 2 , that is the physiologically active component in cannabis preparations (marijuana, hashish, etc.) derived from the Indian hemp plant or produced synthetically. Abbreviation: THC.
- tribromoacetaldehyde — bromal.
21 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
22 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- deoxyribonucleoprotein — any of a class of nucleoproteins that yield DNA upon partial hydrolysis.
23 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing i, b, l, t, y
On this page, we collect all words with I, B, L, T, Y. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2229 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, B, L, T, Y that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.