Words containing i, b, l, e
4 letter words containing i, b, l, e
5 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- belie — If one thing belies another, it hides the true situation and so creates a false idea or image of someone or something.
- belyi — Andrei (ʌnˈdreɪ), real name Boris Nikolayevich Bugaev. 1880–1934, Russian poet, novelist, and critic: a leading exponent of symbolism. His novels include Petersburg (1913)
- bible — The Bible is the holy book on which the Jewish and Christian religions are based.
- bield — a shelter; house
- biles — Physiology. a bitter, alkaline, yellow or greenish liquid, secreted by the liver, that aids in absorption and digestion, especially of fats.
6 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- abelia — an ornamental garden shrub with pink or white flowers
- abseil — To abseil down a cliff or rock face means to slide down it in a controlled way using a rope, with your feet against the cliff or rock.
- albeit — You use albeit to introduce a fact or comment which reduces the force or significance of what you have just said.
- albite — a colourless, milky-white, yellow, pink, green, or black mineral of the feldspar group and plagioclase series, found in igneous sedimentary and metamorphic rocks. It is used in the manufacture of glass and ceramics. Composition: sodium aluminium silicate. Formula: NaALSi3O8. Crystal structure: triclinic
- alible — nourishing; nutritious
7 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- abelian — of or relating to an Abelian group
- abilene — a city in central Texas. Pop: 114 889 (2003 est)
- ableism — discrimination against disabled or handicapped people
- albeniz — Isaac (isaˈak). 1860–1909, Spanish composer; noted for piano pieces inspired by folk music, such as the suite Iberia
- alberti — Leon Battista (leˈɔn batˈtista). 1404–72, Italian Renaissance architect, painter, writer, and musician; among his architectural designs are the façades of Sta. Maria Novella at Florence and S. Francesco at Rimini
8 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- abristle — Bristling.
- adlibbed — to improvise all or part of (a speech, a piece of music, etc.): to ad-lib one's lines.
- afebrile — without fever
- al-obeid — El Obeid
9 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- abbeville — a town in N France: brewing, sugar-refining, and carpet industries. Pop: 24 567 (1999)
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- abusively — using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an abusive author; abusive remarks.
10 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abrasively — in an abrupt manner
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
11 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- abbevillian — the period represented by Lower Palaeolithic European sites containing the earliest hand axes, dating from the Mindel glaciation
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abhominable — abominable.
- able-bodied — An able-bodied person is physically strong and healthy, rather than being weak or having a disability.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- abd-el-kadir — 1807?–83, Algerian leader.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
13 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
14 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
15 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
16 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- benzotrichloride — a colorless or yellowish liquid, C 7 H 5 Cl 3 , used chiefly in the manufacture of dyes.
17 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
18 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- beta-naphthylamine — a white to reddish, crystalline, water-soluble, extremely toxic solid, C 10 H 9 N, used chiefly in the manufacture of azo dyes.
19 letter words containing i, b, l, e
20 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- bowling-on-the-green — a game played with wooden balls on a level, closely mowed green having a slight bias, the object being to roll one's ball as near as possible to a smaller white ball at the other end of the green. Also called bowls, bowling on the green. Compare bowl2 (def 2), bowling green, jack1 (def 7), rink (def 5).
22 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
24 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
25 letter words containing i, b, l, e
28 letter words containing i, b, l, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with I, B, L, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11132 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, B, L, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.