Words containing i, b, e
4 letter words containing i, b, e
- abie — a male given name, form of Abraham.
5 letter words containing i, b, e
6 letter words containing i, b, e
- abelia — an ornamental garden shrub with pink or white flowers
- abided — to remain; continue; stay: Abide with me.
- abider — to remain; continue; stay: Abide with me.
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- abseil — To abseil down a cliff or rock face means to slide down it in a controlled way using a rope, with your feet against the cliff or rock.
7 letter words containing i, b, e
- abelian — of or relating to an Abelian group
- abenaki — a member of a group of E Algonquian peoples living mainly in Maine and S Quebec
- abilene — a city in central Texas. Pop: 114 889 (2003 est)
- abioses — the absence or lack of life; a nonviable state.
- ableism — discrimination against disabled or handicapped people
8 letter words containing i, b, e
- abdicate — If a king or queen abdicates, he or she gives up being king or queen.
- abegging — in the act of begging
- abessive — the grammatical case indicating absence
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abidance — the act or state of abiding.
9 letter words containing i, b, e
- abbeville — a town in N France: brewing, sugar-refining, and carpet industries. Pop: 24 567 (1999)
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
10 letter words containing i, b, e
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aberdevine — a former name for the siskin, when kept as a cagebird
11 letter words containing i, b, e
- abbevillian — the period represented by Lower Palaeolithic European sites containing the earliest hand axes, dating from the Mindel glaciation
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
12 letter words containing i, b, e
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- abd-el-kadir — 1807?–83, Algerian leader.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
13 letter words containing i, b, e
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
14 letter words containing i, b, e
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
15 letter words containing i, b, e
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
16 letter words containing i, b, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
17 letter words containing i, b, e
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
18 letter words containing i, b, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing i, b, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing i, b, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
22 letter words containing i, b, e
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
25 letter words containing i, b, e
28 letter words containing i, b, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing i, b, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with I, B, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19511 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, B, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.