Words containing i, a, t, r, c
5 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- artic — (informal) Short form of articulated lorry.
6 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- aortic — the main trunk of the arterial system, conveying blood from the left ventricle of the heart to all of the body except the lungs.
- arctic — The Arctic is the area of the world around the North Pole. It is extremely cold and there is very little light in winter and very little darkness in summer.
7 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- acrotic — relating to the surface
- apricot — An apricot is a small, soft, round fruit with yellowish-orange flesh and a stone inside.
- aprotic — (of solvents) neither accepting nor donating hydrogen ions
- archit. — architecture
- arctiid — any moth of the family Arctiidae, which includes the footman, ermine, and tiger moths
8 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- abstrict — to make (a spore) undergo abstriction
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
- acentric — without a centre
- acerbity — Acerbity is a kind of bitter, critical humour.
- achroite — the colorless or white variety of tourmaline, often used as a gem.
9 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
- accretive — an increase by natural growth or by gradual external addition; growth in size or extent.
- acritarch — a type of small fossil
10 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- accipitral — accipitrine.
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
11 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- abstriction — the separation and release of a mature spore from a sporophore by the formation of a septum. This process occurs in some fungi
12 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- acciaccatura — a small grace note melodically adjacent to a principal note and played simultaneously with or immediately before it
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
13 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromaticity — achromatism.
14 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
15 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
16 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
18 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
19 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
20 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
23 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with I, A, T, R, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18403 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, A, T, R, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.