Words containing h, o, r, m, i
6 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
7 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- bimorph — an assembly of two piezoelectric crystals cemented together so that an applied voltage causes one to expand and the other to contract, converting electrical signals into mechanical energy. Conversely, bending can generate a voltage: used in loudspeakers, gramophone pick-ups, etc
- bioherm — a mound of material laid down by sedentary marine organisms, esp a coral reef
- bohrium — a transuranic element artificially produced in minute quantities by bombarding 204Bi atoms with 54Cr nuclei. Symbol: Bh; atomic no: 107
- chrisom — a white robe put on an infant at baptism and formerly used as a burial shroud if the infant died soon afterwards
- chromic — of or containing chromium in the trivalent state
8 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
- amorphic — Having no defined shape, lacking form; amorphous.
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
- aphorism — An aphorism is a short witty sentence which expresses a general truth or comment.
9 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- algorithm — An algorithm is a series of mathematical steps, especially in a computer program, which will give you the answer to a particular kind of problem or question.
- amorphism — the state or quality of being amorphous.
- amphigory — a piece of nonsensical writing in verse or, less commonly, prose
- amphitruo — a comedy (c200 b.c.) by Plautus.
- biohermal — a carbonate rock formation, in the form of an ancient reef or hummock, consisting of the fossilized remains of corals, algae, mollusks, and other sedentary marine life, and commonly surrounded by rock of a different lithology.
10 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- achromycin — tetracycline
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
11 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- adiaphorism — a Christian Protestant theological theory that certain rites and actions are matters of indifference in religion since not forbidden by the Scriptures
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- allomorphic — any of two or more different forms of the same chemical compound.
12 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- aeromechanic — an aircraft mechanic
- agrochemical — a chemical, such as a pesticide, used for agricultural purposes
- allomorphism — variation in the crystalline form of a chemical compound
- amenorrhoeic — absence of the menses.
13 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- aeromechanics — the mechanics of gases, esp air
14 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- amphiarthroses — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- amphiarthrosis — a type of articulation permitting only slight movement, as between the vertebrae of the backbone
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
- antimonarchist — opposed to a monarchy
15 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- amidinohydrazone — any of a group of pesticides, originally developed as antimalarial and antitubercular drugs, that impair cell respiration in cockroaches, red ants, and other insects.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anthropomorphise — Non-Oxford British standard spelling of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphism — Anthropomorphism is the idea that an animal, a god, or an object has feelings or characteristics like those of a human being.
- anthropomorphize — to attribute or ascribe human form or behaviour to (a god, animal, object, etc)
17 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
18 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
19 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
21 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
22 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- microspectrophotometer — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
23 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
24 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
25 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
29 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
32 letter words containing h, o, r, m, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with H, O, R, M, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4534 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains H, O, R, M, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.