Words containing g, r, a, p
5 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- apgar — Virginia, 1909–74, U.S. physician: developed test to evaluate health of newborns.
- gaper — a person or thing that gapes.
- gramp — grandfather.
- grape — the edible, pulpy, smooth-skinned berry or fruit that grows in clusters on vines of the genus Vitis, and from which wine is made.
- graph — a diagram representing a system of connections or interrelations among two or more things by a number of distinctive dots, lines, bars, etc.
6 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- gapier — Veterinary Pathology. a parasitic disease of poultry and other birds, characterized by frequent gaping due to infestation of the trachea and bronchi with gapeworms.
- gapper — (baseball) A ball hit through the regions between the outfielders.
- gasper — a cigarette.
- grampa — grandfather.
- gramps — grandfather.
7 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- agrapha — sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels
- agriope — Eurydice.
- agrippa — Marcus Vipsanius (ˈmɑːkəs vɪpˈseɪnɪəs). 63–12 bc, Roman general: chief adviser and later son-in-law of Augustus
- carping — tending to make petty complaints; fault-finding
- craping — to cover, clothe, or drape with crepe.
8 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- agitprop — Agitprop is the use of artistic forms such as drama or posters to further political aims.
- agraphia — loss of the ability to write, resulting from a brain lesion
- agraphic — having or relating to agraphia
- algraphy — (formerly) an offset process employing an aluminum plate instead of a stone.
- amperage — the magnitude of an electric current measured in amperes, esp the rated current of an electrical component or device
9 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- aerograph — a device formerly used to make descriptions of the character of the upper atmosphere
- age-group — persons of approximately the same age and often of the same sex, nationality, educational or social background, etc.
- age-proof — not adversely affected by a person's age
- agrippina — called the Elder. c. 14 bc–33 ad, Roman matron: granddaughter of Augustus, wife of Germanicus, mother of Caligula and Agrippina the Younger
- allograph — a document written by a person who is not a party to it
10 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- aerography — the description of the character of the upper atmosphere
- aerophagia — spasmodic swallowing of air, a habit that can lead to belching and stomach pain
- agrypnotic — inducing, relating to, or characterized by insomnia
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
- amphigouri — amphigory.
11 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
- agastrophus — a son of Paeon who was slain by Diomedes.
- agoraphobia — an abnormal fear of being in open or public places
- agoraphobic — Someone who is agoraphobic suffers from agoraphobia.
12 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- anepigraphic — (of a coin, artifact, etc.) without a legend or inscription.
- angiocarpous — being or having fruit contained in a vessel such as a shell
- angiographic — relating to or using angiography
- anthropogeny — the genesis or development of the human race, especially as a subject of scientific study.
- anthropology — Anthropology is the scientific study of people, society, and culture.
13 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- agrostography — a treatise on grasses.
- aluminography — algraphy.
- angiospermous — of or relating to an angiosperm; having enclosed seeds.
14 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- after-ripening — the period of internal change that is necessary in some apparently mature seeds before germination can occur
- anopisthograph — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropography — the study of human geography and variation; ethnography
- anthropologist — a person who specializes in anthropology
- armor-piercing — (of bullets, artillery shells, etc.) designed especially for piercing armor.
15 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- angel's-trumpet — any of several plants belonging to the genera Brugmansia and Datura, of the nightshade family, having large, trumpet-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropophagite — a cannibal
16 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anti-progressive — favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
17 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- champagne-ardenne — a region of NE France: a countship and commercial centre in medieval times; it consists of a great plain, with sheep and dairy farms and many vineyards
18 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- echoencephalograph — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- grass-of-parnassus — any plant belonging to the genus Parnassia, of the saxifrage family, growing in marshy areas, having broad, smooth leaves and a single, pale flower.
19 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- college-preparatory — preparing a student for academic work at the college level.
20 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- magnetoencephalogram — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
21 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
22 letter words containing g, r, a, p
23 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
26 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
28 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing g, r, a, p
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with G, R, A, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6793 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, R, A, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.