Words containing g, r, a, d, e
5 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
6 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- agreed — If people are agreed on something, they have reached a joint decision on it or have the same opinion about it.
- badger — A badger is a wild animal which has a white head with two wide black stripes on it. Badgers live underground and usually come up to feed at night.
- barged — a capacious, flat-bottomed vessel, usually intended to be pushed or towed, for transporting freight or passengers; lighter.
- cadger — a person who cadges
- dagger — A dagger is a weapon like a knife with two sharp edges.
7 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- abridge — to reduce the length of (a written work) by condensing or rewriting
- agender — noting or relating to a person who does not have a specific gender identity or recognizable gender expression.
- aggrade — to build up the level of (any land surface) by the deposition of sediment
- angered — a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.
- augured — an excessively talkative person.
8 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- abridged — An abridged book or play has been made shorter by removing some parts of it.
- adhering — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- aldridge — Ira Frederick ("the African Roscius") 1804?–67, U.S. actor, primarily in Europe.
- androgen — any of several steroids, produced as hormones by the testes or made synthetically, that promote development of male sexual organs and male secondary sexual characteristics
- arguedas — Alcides [ahl-see-th es] /ɑlˈsi ðɛs/ (Show IPA), 1879–1946, Bolivian author, sociologist, and statesman.
9 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- abrogated — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
- advergame — an online video game that promotes a particular brand, product, or marketing message by integrating it into the game.
- adverting — to remark or comment; refer (usually followed by to): He adverted briefly to the news of the day.
- aggressed — to commit the first act of hostility or offense; attack first.
10 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- adrenergic — releasing or activated by adrenaline or an adrenaline-like substance
- affrighted — to frighten.
- afterguard — a sailor or group of sailors stationed on the poop to attend to the aft sails
- aggrandise — to widen in scope; increase in size or intensity; enlarge; extend.
11 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
- advertising — Advertising is the activity of creating advertisements and making sure people see them.
- advertizing — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
12 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- adrenalizing — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
- agglomerated — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- antiandrogen — (steroid, pharmacology) Any substance that inhibits the release or the biological effects of an androgen.
- antihydrogen — hydrogen in which the nucleus is an antiproton with an orbiting positron
13 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- air-hardening — noting any metal, especially alloy steel, that can be hardened from above its transformation point by cooling in air.
14 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- antiadrenergic — Preventing or counteracting the effects of adrenaline.
- bascule-bridge — a device operating like a balance or seesaw, especially an arrangement of a movable bridge (bascule bridge) by which the rising floor or section is counterbalanced by a weight.
15 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- beta-adrenergic — pertaining to or involving beta receptors
- brights-disease — a disease characterized by albuminuria and heightened blood pressure.
- butter-and-eggs — any of various plants, such as toadflax, the flowers of which are of two shades of yellow
- child-battering — the physical abuse of a child by a parent or guardian, as by beating.
- cinematographed — a motion-picture projector.
16 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- cloak-and-dagger — A cloak-and-dagger activity is one which involves mystery and secrecy.
- coleridge-taylor — Samuel. 1875–1912, British composer, best known for his trilogy of oratorios Song of Hiawatha (1898–1900)
- d-glyceraldehyde — an isomer of glyceraldehyde in which the OH group is on the right side of the asymmetric carbon atom.
17 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- champagne-ardenne — a region of NE France: a countship and commercial centre in medieval times; it consists of a great plain, with sheep and dairy farms and many vineyards
- counterpropaganda — propaganda to offset or nullify unfriendly or enemy propaganda.
18 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
19 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- great-grandchildren — a grandchild of one's son or daughter.
20 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- mediated-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
27 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing g, r, a, d, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with G, R, A, D, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6372 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, R, A, D, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.