Words containing g, l, y, c
6 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- cagily — cautious, wary, or shrewd: a cagey reply to the probing question.
- claggy — stickily clinging, as mud
- clangy — Having a clanging sound.
- clergy — The clergy are the official leaders of the religious activities of a particular group of believers.
- clingy — If you describe someone as clingy, you mean that they become very attached to people and depend on them too much.
7 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- acology — Materia medica; the science of medical remedies.
- aglycon — a chemical compound formed from a glycoside when a hydrogen atom replaces a glycosyl group
- calgary — a city in Canada, in S Alberta: centre of a large agricultural region; oilfields. Pop: 879 277 (2001)
- chogyal — the title of the ruler of Sikkim
- claying — a natural earthy material that is plastic when wet, consisting essentially of hydrated silicates of aluminum: used for making bricks, pottery, etc.
8 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- achingly — You can use achingly for emphasis when you are referring to things that create feelings of wanting something very much, but of not being able to have it.
- acrology — acrophony.
- aglycone — a chemical compound
- arcology — a type of architecture concerned with the design of enormous vertical cities that maximize population density and so preserve the surrounding countryside
- cacology — a bad choice of words; faulty speech
9 letter words containing g, l, y, c
10 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- accusingly — to charge with the fault, offense, or crime (usually followed by of): He accused him of murder.
- acromegaly — a chronic disease characterized by enlargement of the bones of the head, hands, and feet, and swelling and enlargement of soft tissue, esp the tongue. It is caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland
- actinology — the science of light rays and their chemical effects
- acyrologia — (rhetoric) inexact, inappropriate or improper use of a word.
- anaglyphic — Relating to anaglyphs.
11 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- acetylating — Present participle of acetylate.
- addictingly — In an addicting manner.
12 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- acylglycerol — (organic chemistry) Any ester of glycerol; glyceride.
- agnostically — a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience. Synonyms: disbeliever, nonbeliever, unbeliever; doubter, skeptic, secularist, empiricist; heathen, heretic, infidel, pagan.
- agranulocyte — a white blood cell without granules in its cytoplasm
- allergically — In an allergic manner; because of allergies.
- anaglyphical — Alternative form of anaglyphic.
13 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- abiogenically — in a way that does not involve living organisms
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- agonistically — in an agonistic manner
14 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- acceleratingly — in an accelerating manner
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- aetiologically — etiology.
- agriculturally — the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
15 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- accommodatingly — In an accommodating manner.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- aminoglycosides — Plural form of aminoglycoside.
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
16 letter words containing g, l, y, c
17 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- antihyperglycemic — (of a medication or treatment) Tending to reduce hyperglycemia (high blood sugar, characteristic of diabetes).
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
18 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- electrophotography — Any of several methods of photocopying in which an image is created and then transferred between surfaces using static electricity.
- ethnopsychological — Relating to ethnopsychology.
19 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- college-preparatory — preparing a student for academic work at the college level.
- echoencephalography — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
- electrocardiography — The measurement of electrical activity in the heart and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen), using electrodes placed on the skin of the limbs and chest.
20 letter words containing g, l, y, c
21 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
22 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
23 letter words containing g, l, y, c
24 letter words containing g, l, y, c
26 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
27 letter words containing g, l, y, c
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
On this page, we collect all words with G, L, Y, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2241 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, L, Y, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.