Words containing g, e, r, o
5 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- forge — to form by heating and hammering; beat into shape.
6 letter words containing g, e, r, o
7 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- acrogen — any flowerless plant, such as a fern or moss, in which growth occurs from the tip of the main stem
- aerogel — a colloid that has a continuous solid phase containing dispersed gas
- aerogen — Any noble gas.
- agarose — a polysaccharide gelatinous substance usually extracted from agar, used mainly in agarose gel electrophoresis and in microbial cultures
- agriope — Eurydice.
8 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- abrogate — If someone in a position of authority abrogates something such as a law, agreement, or practice, they put an end to it.
- aegrotat — (in British and certain other universities, and, sometimes, schools) a certificate allowing a candidate to pass an examination although he has missed all or part of it through illness
- aerogram — an airmail letter written on a single sheet of lightweight paper that folds and is sealed to form an envelope
- aerology — the study of the atmosphere, particularly its upper layers
- algernon — a masculine name: dim. Algie, Algy
9 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abrogated — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
- aerogenic — producing gas, as certain bacteria.
- aerograph — a device formerly used to make descriptions of the character of the upper atmosphere
10 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- acromegaly — a chronic disease characterized by enlargement of the bones of the head, hands, and feet, and swelling and enlargement of soft tissue, esp the tongue. It is caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland
- aerogramme — a lightweight letter form with imprinted stamp and gummed flaps, used for airmail correspondence to other countries; air letter
- aerography — the description of the character of the upper atmosphere
- aerophagia — spasmodic swallowing of air, a habit that can lead to belching and stomach pain
11 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- aftergrowth — any secondary growth of a crop after harvesting
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
12 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- aforethought — premeditated (esp in the phrase malice aforethought)
- afterthought — If you do or say something as an afterthought, you do or say it after something else as an addition, perhaps without careful thought.
13 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
14 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- allegorization — to make into an allegory; narrate allegorically.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
15 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
- anthropophagite — a cannibal
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
16 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- anti-integration — an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.
- anti-progressive — favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
- anti-segregation — the act or practice of segregating; a setting apart or separation of people or things from others or from the main body or group: gender segregation in some fundamentalist religions.
17 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- bioelectrogenesis — the production of electricity by organisms.
18 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
19 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
22 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
32 letter words containing g, e, r, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with G, E, R, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15055 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, E, R, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.