Words containing g, e, n, o, u
6 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- guenon — any of several long-tailed African monkeys, especially of the genus Cercopithecus, having a grizzled coat.
- lounge — to pass time idly and indolently.
- tongue — Anatomy. the usually movable organ in the floor of the mouth in humans and most vertebrates, functioning in eating, in tasting, and, in humans, in speaking.
7 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- angelou — Maya, real name Marguerite Johnson. 1928–2014, US Black novelist, poet, and dramatist. Her works include the autobiographical novel I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings (1970) and its sequels
- burgeon — If something burgeons, it grows or develops rapidly.
- dudgeon — a kind of wood used especially for the handles of knives, daggers, etc.
- dugento — duecento.
- dungeon — Zork
8 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- alunogen — a mineral, hydrous sulfate of aluminum, Al 2 (SO 4) 3 ⋅18H 2 O, occurring as a white, fibrous crust on quarry or mine walls.
- analogue — If one thing is an analogue of another, it is similar in some way.
- angulose — having angles
- arguendo — (legal) for the sake of argument.
- bludgeon — To bludgeon someone means to hit them several times with a heavy object.
9 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- analogues — Plural form of analogue.
- androgeus — a son of Minos and Pasiphaë who fell victim to Athenian King Aegeus: in revenge, Minos waged war on the Athenians and forced them to send a tribute of seven maidens and seven youths to the Minotaur every nine years.
- angouleme — city in SW France: pop. 46,000
- argentous — of or containing silver in the monovalent state
- augmentor — a person or thing that augments.
10 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
11 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- accoutering — Present participle of accouter.
- albugineous — related to or resembling the white of an egg
- amphigenous — (of certain parasitic fungi) growing on both sides of leaves.
- androgenous — producing only male offspring
12 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- advantageous — If something is advantageous to you, it is likely to benefit you.
- agglutinogen — an antigen that reacts with or stimulates the formation of a specific agglutinin
- agranulocyte — a white blood cell without granules in its cytoplasm
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
13 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- agglutinogens — Plural form of agglutinogen.
- ambiguousness — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
- analogousness — The quality of being analogous.
- angiospermous — of or relating to an angiosperm; having enclosed seeds.
- another-guess — of another kind.
14 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- argumentations — Plural form of argumentation.
- auger-electron — a nonradiative process in which an atom in an excited state undergoes a transition to a lower state by the emission of a bound electron (Auger electron) rather than by the emission of an x-ray.
- autoregression — (mathematics) An autoregressive process that is used to model many types of natural behaviour.
15 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- bloodguiltiness — guilty of murder or bloodshed.
- borough-english — (until 1925) a custom in certain English boroughs whereby the youngest son inherited land to the exclusion of his older brothers
- branchiostegous — branchiostegal.
- conceptualising — Present participle of conceptualise.
- conceptualizing — Present participle of conceptualize.
16 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- advantageousness — The state or quality of being advantageous.
- autoethnographic — Using ethnographic techniques to describe one's own life, or events in which one is a participant.
- congeliturbation — the churning, heaving, and thrusting of soil material due to the action of frost.
- counter-checking — a check that opposes or restrains.
- counter-strategy — Also, strategics. the science or art of combining and employing the means of war in planning and directing large military movements and operations.
17 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- buttock-clenching — making one tighten the buttocks through extreme fear or embarrassment
- complex-conjugate — one of a group of conjugate words.
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- counter-migration — a migration in the opposite direction.
18 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- counter-aggression — the action of a state in violating by force the rights of another state, particularly its territorial rights; an unprovoked offensive, attack, invasion, or the like: The army is prepared to stop any foreign aggression.
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
19 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- convergent-sequence — an infinite sequence, x 1 , x 2 , …, whose terms are points in Ek, in which there exists a point y such that the limit as n goes to infinity of xn = y if and only if for every ε>0, there exists a number N such that i > N and j > N implies | xi − xj |< ε. Also called Cauchy sequence, convergent sequence. Compare complete (def 10b).
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- counterconditioning — the conditioning of a response that is incompatible with some previously learned response; for example, in psychotherapy an anxious person might be taught relaxation, which is incompatible with anxiety
20 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- continuing-education — adult education.
- gill-over-the-ground — ground ivy.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
21 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
22 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- mecklenburg-vorpommern — German name of Mecklenburg–Western Pomerania.
23 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
32 letter words containing g, e, n, o, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with G, E, N, O, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4906 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, E, N, O, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.