Words containing g, e, n, i, c
5 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- genic — of, pertaining to, resembling, or arising from a gene or genes.
6 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
7 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- anergic — Pathology. deficiency of energy.
- angelic — You can describe someone as angelic if they are, or seem to be, very good, kind, and gentle.
- anglice — in English
- becking — a gesture used to signal, summon, or direct someone.
- ceasing — to stop; discontinue: Not all medieval beliefs have ceased to exist.
8 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
- agenetic — absence of or failed development of a body part.
- angelica — Angelica is the candied stems of the angelica plant which can be used in making cakes or sweets.
- angelico — Fra (fra), original name Guido di Pietro; monastic name Fra Giovanni da Fiesole. ?1400–55, Italian fresco painter and Dominican friar
- argentic — of or containing silver in the divalent or trivalent state
9 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- accenting — prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
- accessing — the ability, right, or permission to approach, enter, speak with, or use; admittance: They have access to the files.
- achieving — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
10 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
- adrenergic — releasing or activated by adrenaline or an adrenaline-like substance
- alcheringa — (often initial capital letter) dreamtime.
- allegiance — Your allegiance is your support for and loyalty to a particular group, person, or belief.
- allergenic — causing allergic sensitization.
11 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- acquiescing — to assent tacitly; submit or comply silently or without protest; agree; consent: to acquiesce halfheartedly in a business plan.
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- alcaligenes — any of several rod-shaped aerobic or facultatively anaerobic bacteria of the genus Alcaligenes, found in the intestinal tract of humans and other vertebrates and in dairy products.
- allegiances — the loyalty of a citizen to his or her government or of a subject to his or her sovereign.
12 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accessioning — the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- anepigraphic — (of a coin, artifact, etc.) without a legend or inscription.
13 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
14 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- aguascalientes — a state in central Mexico. Pop: 943 506 (2000). Area: 5471 sq km (2112 sq miles)
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
15 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anti-allergenic — not aggravating an allergy; intended or prepared for those suffering from an allergy: antiallergenic cosmetics.
- anti-pathogenic — Pathology. capable of producing disease: pathogenic bacteria.
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
16 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anticyclogenesis — the intensification or development of an anticyclone.
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
17 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- bioelectrogenesis — the production of electricity by organisms.
- buttock-clenching — making one tighten the buttocks through extreme fear or embarrassment
18 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- congregationalists — a form of Protestant church government in which each local religious society is independent and self-governing.
- counter-aggression — the action of a state in violating by force the rights of another state, particularly its territorial rights; an unprovoked offensive, attack, invasion, or the like: The army is prepared to stop any foreign aggression.
- interchangeability — (of two things) capable of being put or used in the place of each other: interchangeable symbols.
19 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
20 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
- continuing-education — adult education.
- lacto-ovo-vegetarian — Also called lactovarian [lak-tuh-vair-ee-uh n] /ˌlæk təˈvɛər i ən/ (Show IPA), ovolactarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products and eggs.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
21 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
22 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
23 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
24 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
32 letter words containing g, e, n, i, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with G, E, N, I, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8055 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, E, N, I, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.