Words containing g, e, n, i
5 letter words containing g, e, n, i
6 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- aegina — an island in the Aegean Sea, in the Saronic Gulf. Area: 85 sq km (33 sq miles)
- ageing — Someone or something that is ageing is becoming older and less healthy or efficient.
- agnesi — Maria Gaetana. 1718–99, Italian mathematician and philosopher, noted for her work on differential calculus
- agnize — to acknowledge
- begins — to proceed to perform the first or earliest part of some action; commence; start: The story begins with their marriage.
7 letter words containing g, e, n, i
8 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- abegging — in the act of begging
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
- adhering — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- agenesia — absence of or failed development of a body part.
9 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- absenting — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- accenting — prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
10 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
- adrenergic — releasing or activated by adrenaline or an adrenaline-like substance
11 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- acquiescing — to assent tacitly; submit or comply silently or without protest; agree; consent: to acquiesce halfheartedly in a business plan.
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
12 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accessioning — the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- adrenalizing — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
13 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
14 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- after-ripening — the period of internal change that is necessary in some apparently mature seeds before germination can occur
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- aggressiveness — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
15 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
- anthropophagite — a cannibal
16 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anti-egalitarian — asserting, resulting from, or characterized by belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, economic, or social life.
17 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
18 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
19 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- bowling-on-the-green — a game played with wooden balls on a level, closely mowed green having a slight bias, the object being to roll one's ball as near as possible to a smaller white ball at the other end of the green. Also called bowls, bowling on the green. Compare bowl2 (def 2), bowling green, jack1 (def 7), rink (def 5).
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
21 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
22 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
24 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
29 letter words containing g, e, n, i
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with G, E, N, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23191 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, E, N, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.