Words containing g, e, n
4 letter words containing g, e, n
5 letter words containing g, e, n
- agena — a U.S. upper stage, with a restartable liquid-propellant engine, used with various booster stages to launch satellites into orbit around the earth and send probes to the moon and planets: also used as a docking target in the Gemini program.
- agent — An agent is a person who looks after someone else's business affairs or does business on their behalf.
- agnel — a gold coin of France of the 13th–16th centuries, bearing the figure of a lamb.
- agnes — Saint. ?292–?304 ad, Christian child martyr under Diocletian. Feast day: Jan 21
- agnew — Spiro (ˈspɪərəʊ) Theodore. 1918–96, US Republican politician; vice president (1969–73)
6 letter words containing g, e, n
- aegean — of or relating to the Aegean Sea or Islands
- aegina — an island in the Aegean Sea, in the Saronic Gulf. Area: 85 sq km (33 sq miles)
- ageing — Someone or something that is ageing is becoming older and less healthy or efficient.
- agency — An agency is a business which provides a service on behalf of other businesses.
- agenda — You can refer to the political issues which are important at a particular time as an agenda.
7 letter words containing g, e, n
- acrogen — any flowerless plant, such as a fern or moss, in which growth occurs from the tip of the main stem
- aerogen — Any noble gas.
- agelong — lasting a very long time
- agenais — an ancient region of SW France.
- agender — noting or relating to a person who does not have a specific gender identity or recognizable gender expression.
8 letter words containing g, e, n
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abegging — in the act of begging
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abnegate — to deny to oneself; renounce (privileges, pleasure, etc)
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
9 letter words containing g, e, n
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- absenting — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- accenting — prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
10 letter words containing g, e, n
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- abstergent — cleansing or scouring
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
11 letter words containing g, e, n
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- acknowledge — If you acknowledge a fact or a situation, you accept or admit that it is true or that it exists.
12 letter words containing g, e, n
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accessioning — the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
13 letter words containing g, e, n
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
14 letter words containing g, e, n
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
15 letter words containing g, e, n
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
16 letter words containing g, e, n
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anti-egalitarian — asserting, resulting from, or characterized by belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, economic, or social life.
17 letter words containing g, e, n
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
18 letter words containing g, e, n
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
19 letter words containing g, e, n
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing g, e, n
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- bowling-on-the-green — a game played with wooden balls on a level, closely mowed green having a slight bias, the object being to roll one's ball as near as possible to a smaller white ball at the other end of the green. Also called bowls, bowling on the green. Compare bowl2 (def 2), bowling green, jack1 (def 7), rink (def 5).
23 letter words containing g, e, n
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
24 letter words containing g, e, n
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
29 letter words containing g, e, n
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with G, E, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 30725 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, E, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.