Words containing g, e
3 letter words containing g, e
- age — Your age is the number of years that you have lived.
4 letter words containing g, e
- aged — You use aged followed by a number to say how old someone is.
- agee — awry, crooked, or ajar
- agen — a market town in SW France, on the Garonne river. Pop: 30 170 (1999)
- ager — anything that produces the effects of age on another thing
- ages — the length of time during which a being or thing has existed; length of life or existence to the time spoken of or referred to: trees of unknown age; His age is 20 years.
5 letter words containing g, e
- adage — An adage is something which people often say and which expresses a general truth about some aspect of life.
- adige — a river in N Italy, flowing southeast to the Adriatic. Length: 354 km (220 miles)
- aegir — the god of the sea
- aegis — sponsorship or protection; auspices (esp in the phrase under the aegis of)
- agade — a city on the Euphrates in N Babylonia, the centre of a major empire and civilization (2360–2180 bc)
6 letter words containing g, e
7 letter words containing g, e
- abatage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abridge — to reduce the length of (a written work) by condensing or rewriting
- abusage — wrong or improper use
- acreage — Acreage is a large area of farm land.
- acrogen — any flowerless plant, such as a fern or moss, in which growth occurs from the tip of the main stem
8 letter words containing g, e
- abattage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abegging — in the act of begging
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abnegate — to deny to oneself; renounce (privileges, pleasure, etc)
9 letter words containing g, e
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abrogated — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
- absenting — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
10 letter words containing g, e
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- abstergent — cleansing or scouring
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
11 letter words containing g, e
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- acknowledge — If you acknowledge a fact or a situation, you accept or admit that it is true or that it exists.
12 letter words containing g, e
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accessioning — the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
13 letter words containing g, e
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
14 letter words containing g, e
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
15 letter words containing g, e
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
16 letter words containing g, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
17 letter words containing g, e
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
18 letter words containing g, e
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
19 letter words containing g, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
20 letter words containing g, e
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
23 letter words containing g, e
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
29 letter words containing g, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with G, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 45834 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.