Words containing g, a, s, t
4 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- gast — to terrify or frighten.
5 letter words containing g, a, s, t
6 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- ageist — Ageist behaviour is unacceptable behaviour based on the belief that older people are of less value than younger people.
- aghast — If you are aghast, you are filled with horror and surprise.
- agitas — heartburn; indigestion.
- angsty — displaying or feeling angst, esp in a self-conscious manner
- aughts — Archaic. ownership; possession. property; a possession.
7 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- aegates — ancient name of Egadi.
- against — If one thing is leaning or pressing against another, it is touching it.
- agastya — the legendary Aryan sage who introduced the Vedas to southern India.
- agister — a person who grazes cattle for money
- agonist — any muscle that is opposed in action by another muscle
8 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- aegyptus — a king of Egypt and twin brother of Danaüs
- agathism — The doctrine that the ultimate end of all things is good, although the intermediate means may be evil.
- agathist — A person who believes in agathism.
- aglisten — refulgent; glistening.
- agnostic — An agnostic believes that it is not possible to know whether God exists or not. Compare atheist.
9 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- absenting — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- aegisthus — a cousin to and the murderer of Agamemnon, whose wife Clytemnestra he had seduced. He usurped the kingship of Mycenae until Orestes, Agamemnon's son, returned home and killed him
- agilities — the power of moving quickly and easily; nimbleness: exercises demanding agility.
- agistment — the act of agisting
- agitators — a person who stirs up others in order to upset the status quo and further a political, social, or other cause: The boss said he would fire any union agitators.
10 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- abstaining — to hold oneself back voluntarily, especially from something regarded as improper or unhealthy (usually followed by from): to abstain from eating meat.
- abstergent — cleansing or scouring
- agapanthus — a liliaceous plant, Agapanthus africanus, of southern Africa, having rounded clusters of blue or white funnel-shaped flowers
- agathocles — 361–289 b.c, tyrant of Syracuse 317–289.
- agronomist — An agronomist is someone who studies the growing and harvesting of crops.
11 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- accountings — the theory and system of setting up, maintaining, and auditing the books of a firm; art of analyzing the financial position and operating results of a business house from a study of its sales, purchases, overhead, etc. (distinguished from bookkeeping).
- advertising — Advertising is the activity of creating advertisements and making sure people see them.
- aegospotami — a river of ancient Thrace that flowed into the Hellespont. At its mouth the Spartan fleet under Lysander defeated the Athenians in 405 bc, ending the Peloponnesian War
- afghanistan — a republic in central Asia: became independent in 1919; occupied by Soviet troops, 1979–89; controlled by mujaheddin forces from 1992 until 1996 when Taliban forces seized power; in the US-led 'war on terror' (2001) the Taliban were overthrown although their insurgency continues; generally arid and mountainous, with the Hindu Kush range rising over 7500 m (25 000 ft) and fertile valleys of the Amu Darya, Helmand, and Kabul Rivers. Official languages: Pashto and Dari (Persian), Tajik also widely spoken. Religion: Muslim. Currency: afghani. Capital: Kabul. Pop: 31 108 077 (2013 est). Area: 657 500 sq km (250 000 sq miles)
12 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- advantageous — If something is advantageous to you, it is likely to benefit you.
- aggressivity — the state or quality of being aggressive
- agnostically — a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience. Synonyms: disbeliever, nonbeliever, unbeliever; doubter, skeptic, secularist, empiricist; heathen, heretic, infidel, pagan.
- agroforestry — a method of farming integrating herbaceous and tree crops
- algesiometer — an instrument for determining the sensitiveness of the skin to a painful stimulus.
13 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- agriculturist — an agricultural expert
14 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- administrating — to administer.
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
15 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agriculturalist — An agriculturalist is someone who is an expert on agriculture and who advises farmers.
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
16 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- anti-progressive — favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
17 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- closed-captioning — (of a television program, film, or video) distributed with synchronized transcription of speech and written descriptions of other relevant audio elements, as for the hearing-impaired, that are visible only when the option to display them is selected. Abbreviation: CC.
18 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
19 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- gastroenterocolitis — (medicine) inflammation of the stomach, small intestines, and colon.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
20 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
21 letter words containing g, a, s, t
22 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
29 letter words containing g, a, s, t
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with G, A, S, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10536 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, A, S, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.