Words containing g, a, m, i
5 letter words containing g, a, m, i
6 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- aegium — a town in ancient Achaea, on the Gulf of Corinth: the Achaean League met here.
- agamic — asexual; occurring or reproducing without fertilization
- agamid — any other lizard of the family Agamidae, which occur in the Old World and Australia and show a wide range of habits and diversity of structure
- ageism — Ageism is unacceptable behaviour that occurs as a result of the belief that older people are of less value than younger people.
- amigas — a female friend.
7 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- amazing — You say that something is amazing when it is very surprising and makes you feel pleasure, approval, or wonder.
- ambling — the activity of walking at a leisurely pace
- amusing — Someone or something that is amusing makes you laugh or smile.
- angioma — a tumour consisting of a mass of blood vessels (haemangioma) or a mass of lymphatic vessels (lymphangioma)
- armiger — a person entitled to bear heraldic arms, such as a sovereign or nobleman
8 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- admiring — An admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something.
- agathism — The doctrine that the ultimate end of all things is good, although the intermediate means may be evil.
- aglimmer — glimmering
- agminate — gathered or clustered together
- agrimony — any of various N temperate rosaceous plants of the genus Agrimonia, which have compound leaves, long spikes of small yellow flowers, and bristly burlike fruits
9 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- admitting — to allow to enter; grant or afford entrance to: to admit a student to college.
- affirming — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
- agistment — the act of agisting
- agromania — an abnormal desire to live alone, especially in an isolated area.
- agronomic — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
10 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- acronyming — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- actinogram — the record produced by the action of an actinograph.
- admiringly — displaying or feeling admiration: admiring looks.
- afterimage — a sustained or renewed sensation, esp visual, after the original stimulus has ceased
11 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- admonishing — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- aegospotami — a river of ancient Thrace that flowed into the Hellespont. At its mouth the Spartan fleet under Lysander defeated the Athenians in 405 bc, ending the Peloponnesian War
- affirmingly — in an affirming or asserting manner
- agnosticism — Agnosticism is the belief that it is not possible to say definitely whether or not there is a God. Compare atheism.
12 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- agamogenesis — asexual reproduction, such as fission or parthenogenesis
13 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- affreightment — a contract hiring a ship to carry goods
- aggiornamento — the process of bringing up to date methods, ideas, etc
14 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- administrating — to administer.
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- angiomyolipoma — (medicine) A common benign tumour of the kidney.
15 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
- argumentatively — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- bathing-machine — a small bathhouse on wheels formerly used as a dressing room and in which bathers could also be transported from the beach to the water.
16 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- anti-immigration — the act of immigrating.
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
17 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
18 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
19 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
21 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
22 letter words containing g, a, m, i
29 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
32 letter words containing g, a, m, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with G, A, M, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8228 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, A, M, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.