Words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
6 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
7 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- against — If one thing is leaning or pressing against another, it is touching it.
- agonist — any muscle that is opposed in action by another muscle
- anglist — Anglicist.
- basting — loose temporary stitches; tacking
- casting — A casting is an object or piece of machinery which has been made by pouring a liquid such as hot metal into a container, so that when it hardens it has the required shape.
8 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- aglisten — refulgent; glistening.
- agnostic — An agnostic believes that it is not possible to know whether God exists or not. Compare atheist.
- agostini — Giacomo (ˈdʒaːkomo). born 1942, Italian racing motorcyclist: world champion (500 cc. class) 1966–72, 1975; (350 cc. class) 1968–74
- angiitis — A condition where blood or lymph vessels are inflamed.
- angriest — feeling or showing anger or strong resentment (usually followed by at, with, or about): to be angry at the dean; to be angry about the snub.
9 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- absenting — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- agistment — the act of agisting
- agonistic — striving for effect; strained
- analogist — a person who employs or argues from analogy.
- anglesite — a white or grey secondary mineral consisting of lead sulphate in orthorhombic crystalline form. It occurs in lead-ore deposits and is a source of lead. Formula: PbSO4
10 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- abstaining — to hold oneself back voluntarily, especially from something regarded as improper or unhealthy (usually followed by from): to abstain from eating meat.
- agronomist — An agronomist is someone who studies the growing and harvesting of crops.
- anastigmat — a lens or system of lenses designed to be free of astigmatism
- angioblast — one of several mesenchymal cells capable of developing into the endothelium of the blood vessels.
- anglesmith — a blacksmith skilled in forging angle irons, beams, etc., into various forms used in shipbuilding.
11 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- accountings — the theory and system of setting up, maintaining, and auditing the books of a firm; art of analyzing the financial position and operating results of a business house from a study of its sales, purchases, overhead, etc. (distinguished from bookkeeping).
- advertising — Advertising is the activity of creating advertisements and making sure people see them.
- afghanistan — a republic in central Asia: became independent in 1919; occupied by Soviet troops, 1979–89; controlled by mujaheddin forces from 1992 until 1996 when Taliban forces seized power; in the US-led 'war on terror' (2001) the Taliban were overthrown although their insurgency continues; generally arid and mountainous, with the Hindu Kush range rising over 7500 m (25 000 ft) and fertile valleys of the Amu Darya, Helmand, and Kabul Rivers. Official languages: Pashto and Dari (Persian), Tajik also widely spoken. Religion: Muslim. Currency: afghani. Capital: Kabul. Pop: 31 108 077 (2013 est). Area: 657 500 sq km (250 000 sq miles)
- agnosticism — Agnosticism is the belief that it is not possible to say definitely whether or not there is a God. Compare atheism.
12 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- agnostically — a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience. Synonyms: disbeliever, nonbeliever, unbeliever; doubter, skeptic, secularist, empiricist; heathen, heretic, infidel, pagan.
- anastigmatic — (of a lens or optical device) not astigmatic
- anastomosing — Present participle of anastomose.
- antagonistic — If a person is antagonistic to someone or something, they show hatred or dislike towards them.
- anti-smoking — opposed to or promoting the discontinuance of the smoking of tobacco: an antismoking campaign launched by a health agency.
13 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- agro-industry — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- anti-aliasing — a technique for smoothing out jagged lines in graphical computer output.
14 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- administrating — to administer.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aguascalientes — a state in central Mexico. Pop: 943 506 (2000). Area: 5471 sq km (2112 sq miles)
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
15 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
16 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- anti-progressive — favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters: a progressive mayor.
17 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- closed-captioning — (of a television program, film, or video) distributed with synchronized transcription of speech and written descriptions of other relevant audio elements, as for the hearing-impaired, that are visible only when the option to display them is selected. Abbreviation: CC.
- congregationalism — a system of Christian doctrines and ecclesiastical government in which each congregation is self-governing and maintains bonds of faith with other similar local congregations
18 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
19 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- gastroenterocolitis — (medicine) inflammation of the stomach, small intestines, and colon.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
- industrial-strength — unusually strong, potent, or the like: heavy-duty: an industrial-strength soap.
- ladies-of-the-night — plural of lady-of-the-night.
20 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- self-differentiating — to form or mark differently from other such things; distinguish.
- st.-germain-des-pres — an area in Paris, on the Left Bank.
21 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
22 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
- interrogator-responsor — a radio or radar transceiver for sending a signal to a transponder and receiving and interpreting the reply.
23 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- response-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
26 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
27 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
29 letter words containing g, a, i, n, s, t
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with G, A, I, N, S, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6239 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, A, I, N, S, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.