Words containing g, a, d, e
4 letter words containing g, a, d, e
5 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- adage — An adage is something which people often say and which expresses a general truth about some aspect of life.
- adige — a river in N Italy, flowing southeast to the Adriatic. Length: 354 km (220 miles)
- agade — a city on the Euphrates in N Babylonia, the centre of a major empire and civilization (2360–2180 bc)
- badge — A badge is a piece of metal or cloth which you wear to show that you belong to an organization or support a cause. American English usually uses button to refer to a small round metal badge.
- begad — an emphatic exclamation
6 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- adages — a traditional saying expressing a common experience or observation; proverb.
- adighe — Adygei.
- adygei — a member of a Circassian people of the Northwest Caucasus
- agenda — You can refer to the political issues which are important at a particular time as an agenda.
- agreed — If people are agreed on something, they have reached a joint decision on it or have the same opinion about it.
7 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- abridge — to reduce the length of (a written work) by condensing or rewriting
- adelgid — any of various homopterous insects of the family Adelgidae, as Adelges abietis (spruce gall aphid) and Pineus pinifoliae (pine leaf aphid) that feed and form galls on conifers.
- adjudge — If someone is adjudged to be something, they are judged or considered to be that thing.
- agamede — a daughter of Augeas noted for her skill at using herbs for healing.
- age-old — An age-old story, tradition, or problem has existed for many generations or centuries.
8 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abridged — An abridged book or play has been made shorter by removing some parts of it.
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
- adhering — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- adjudged — to declare or pronounce formally; decree: The will was adjudged void.
9 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- abrogated — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
- adaptogen — any of various natural substances used in herbal medicine to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adenology — the branch of medicine dealing with the development, structure, function, and diseases of glands.
- adephagia — bulimia (def 1).
10 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
- adrenergic — releasing or activated by adrenaline or an adrenaline-like substance
- advantaged — A person or place that is advantaged is in a better social or financial position than other people or places.
- affrighted — to frighten.
11 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acknowledge — If you acknowledge a fact or a situation, you accept or admit that it is true or that it exists.
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
12 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledges — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- adrenalizing — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
13 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
14 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
15 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- beta-adrenergic — pertaining to or involving beta receptors
- brights-disease — a disease characterized by albuminuria and heightened blood pressure.
- butter-and-eggs — any of various plants, such as toadflax, the flowers of which are of two shades of yellow
16 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- chagas---disease — an infectious disease caused by the protozoan Trypanosoma cruzi, occurring chiefly in tropical America and characterized by irregular fever, palpable lymph nodes, and often heart damage.
- cloak-and-dagger — A cloak-and-dagger activity is one which involves mystery and secrecy.
- coleridge-taylor — Samuel. 1875–1912, British composer, best known for his trilogy of oratorios Song of Hiawatha (1898–1900)
17 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
18 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
19 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- continuing-education — adult education.
21 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
22 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
32 letter words containing g, a, d, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with G, A, D, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9291 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, A, D, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.