Words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
7 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
8 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
9 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- afflation — the inspiration or influence of someone or something
- aflatoxin — a toxin produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus growing on peanuts, maize, etc, causing liver disease (esp cancer) in man
- bifoliate — having only two leaves
- bufotalin — the principal poisonous substance in the skin and saliva of the common European toad
- clafoutis — a French baked pudding
10 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- affliction — An affliction is something which causes physical or mental suffering.
- aflatoxins — Plural form of aflatoxin.
- antifouled — Simple past tense and past participle of antifoul.
- batfowling — A method of catching birds at night, by holding a torch or other light, and beating the bush or perch where they roost so that the birds fly towards the light.
- clofibrate — a medication used in the treatment of heart disease
11 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affiliation — If one group has an affiliation with another group, it has a close or official connection with it.
- afflictions — Plural form of affliction.
- anteflexion — a bending forward of an organ, especially of the body of the uterus.
- antifouling — (of a paint or other coating) inhibiting the growth of barnacles and other marine organisms on a ship's bottom
12 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
13 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affectionally — In an affectional manner.
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
- alligatorfish — a slender marine fish, Aspidophoroides monopterygius, of Atlantic seas, having overlapping plates covering the body.
14 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- adultification — The treatment of a non-adult as an adult.
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- amplexifoliate — having amplexicaul leaves.
- amplifications — Plural form of amplification.
- angustifoliate — having thin or narrow leaves
15 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
16 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- antiinflammatory — Alternative spelling of anti-inflammatory.
- confidentialness — The state or quality of being confidential.
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
- declassification — to remove the classification from (information, a document, etc.) that restricts access in terms of secrecy, confidentiality, etc. Compare classification (def 5).
17 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
- anti-inflationary — of or relating to measures to counteract or combat inflation
- antiproliferation — opposing an increase in nuclear weapons, especially in allowing additional countries to obtain them.
- antiproliferative — of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
18 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- dysfunctionalities — Plural form of dysfunctionality.
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- finite-dimensional — (of a vector space) having a basis consisting of a finite number of elements.
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
19 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- cartilaginification — The formation of cartilage.
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- hexafluoroplatinate — (chemistry) The univalent anion PtF6- prepared by reacting platinum hexafluoride with certain metals or other elements.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
20 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- counter-inflationary — designed to reduce inflation
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- hail-fellow-well-met — friendly but insincere
21 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
- pellitory-of-the-wall — an urticaceous plant, P. diffusa, of the S and W European genus Parietaria, which grows in crevices and has long narrow leaves and small pink flowers
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
22 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- phenolsulfonephthalein — a bright to dark red crystalline compound, C 1 9 H 1 4 O 5 S, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone: used as an acid-base indicator and as a diagnostic reagent in medicine.
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- trifluorochloromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
23 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
26 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
29 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
32 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
35 letter words containing f, l, a, t, i, o
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, L, A, T, I, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3226 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, L, A, T, I, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.