Words containing f, i, t, y
5 letter words containing f, i, t, y
6 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- citify — to cause to conform to or adopt the customs, habits, or dress of city people
- drifty — of the nature of or characterized by drifts.
- fainty — feeling faint; about to lose consciousness.
- feisty — full of animation, energy, or courage; spirited; spunky; plucky: The champion is faced with a feisty challenger.
- ferity — a wild, untamed, or uncultivated state.
7 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- acetify — to become or cause to become acetic acid or vinegar
- beatify — When the Catholic church beatifies someone who is dead, it declares officially that they were a holy person, usually as the first step towards making them a saint.
- certify — If someone in an official position certifies something, they officially state that it is true.
- eyelift — A blepharoplasty performed for cosmetic reasons.
- faintly — lacking brightness, vividness, clearness, loudness, strength, etc.: a faint light; a faint color; a faint sound.
8 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- affinity — If you have an affinity with someone or something, you feel that you are similar to them or that you know and understand them very well.
- beautify — If you beautify something, you make it look more beautiful.
- bogotify — (jargon) /boh-go't*-fi:/ To make or become bad. A program that has been changed so many times as to become completely disorganised has become bogotified. If you tighten a nut too hard and strip the threads on the bolt, the bolt has become bogotified. See also bogosity.
- cityfied — made into a city.
- craftily — skillful in underhand or evil schemes; cunning; deceitful; sly.
9 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- biformity — having or combining two forms, as a centaur or mermaid.
- biosafety — the precautions taken to control the cultivation and distribution of genetically modified crops and products
- copyfight — the conflict between copyright holders and other individuals over the use, distribution, and replication of copyright materials
- countrify — to make countrified.
- cystiform — resembling a cyst
10 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- acetifying — Present participle of acetify.
- affability — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- antifamily — opposed to the family unit
- beatifying — Present participle of beatify.
- berryfruit — any edible berry such as a raspberry, boysenberry, blackcurrant, or strawberry
11 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- affectingly — In a manner so as to affect.
- affectively — in an emotional manner
- affectivity — of, caused by, or expressing emotion or feeling; emotional.
- affirmatory — showing or giving confirmation, ratification, or assertion
- anti-family — a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not: the traditional family. a social unit consisting of one or more adults together with the children they care for: a single-parent family.
12 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- afflictively — in a distressing, troublesome, or afflictive manner
- affrightedly — in a frightened or alarmed manner
- affrontingly — in an affronting manner
- artificially — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- beatifically — bestowing bliss, blessings, happiness, or the like: beatific peace.
13 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- affectionally — In an affectional manner.
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
14 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- anti-fertility — of or relating to a substance that inhibits the ability to produce offspring; contraceptive.
- anticonformity — action in accord with prevailing social standards, attitudes, practices, etc.
- classificatory — the act of classifying.
- comfortability — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
15 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- britneyfication — the effect on clothes and fashions of following the revealing styles favoured by the US pop singer Britney Spears (born 1981)
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
- confidentiality — spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
- crystalliferous — producing or containing crystals
16 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- antiinflammatory — Alternative spelling of anti-inflammatory.
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- clay-with-flints — a deposit of stiff clay containing unworn whole flints in the S England
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
- cost-effectively — in a cost-effective way; efficiently
17 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
- anti-inflationary — of or relating to measures to counteract or combat inflation
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- configurationally — With regard to a configuration.
18 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- cycle-of-indiction — a proclamation made every 15 years in the later Roman Empire, fixing the valuation of property to be used as a basis for taxation.
- dysfunctionalities — Plural form of dysfunctionality.
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
- hyperproliferation — (biology) An abnormally high rate of proliferation of cells by rapid division.
19 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- lymphoproliferation — (medicine) the excessive production of lymphocytes.
- lymphoproliferative — Characterized by lymphoproliferation.
- non-confidentiality — spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.
20 letter words containing f, i, t, y
21 letter words containing f, i, t, y
23 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
27 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
35 letter words containing f, i, t, y
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, T, Y. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2491 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, T, Y that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.