Words containing f, i, r
4 letter words containing f, i, r
- fair — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
5 letter words containing f, i, r
6 letter words containing f, i, r
- adrift — If a boat is adrift, it is floating on the water and is not tied to anything or controlled by anyone.
- aerify — to change or cause to change into a gas
- affair — If an event or a series of events has been mentioned and you want to talk about it again, you can refer to it as the affair.
- affirm — If you affirm that something is true or that something exists, you state firmly and publicly that it is true or exists.
- afraid — If you are afraid of someone or afraid to do something, you are frightened because you think that something very unpleasant is going to happen to you.
7 letter words containing f, i, r
8 letter words containing f, i, r
9 letter words containing f, i, r
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
- affirmant — a person who affirms.
- affirming — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
- affixture — an affixing or being affixed
- afflicter — a person who causes distress, torment, or affliction
10 letter words containing f, i, r
- actiniform — having radial form; rayed
- aeriferous — conveying air, as the bronchial tubes.
- affirmance — a verification, confirmation, or affirmation
- affrighted — to frighten.
- affronting — a personally offensive act or word; deliberate act or display of disrespect; intentional slight; insult: an affront to the king.
11 letter words containing f, i, r
- acinaciform — (of leaves) shaped like a scimitar; curved
- acriflavine — a brownish or orange-red powder used in medicine as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Formula: C14H14N3Cl
- affirmation — the act of affirming or the state of being affirmed
- affirmative — An affirmative word or gesture indicates that you agree with what someone has said or that the answer to a question is 'yes'.
- affirmatory — showing or giving confirmation, ratification, or assertion
12 letter words containing f, i, r
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- africanness' — Also, Africa. of or from Africa; belonging to the black peoples of Africa.
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- afrikanerism — a word, term, or usage peculiar to or originating among Afrikaners.
13 letter words containing f, i, r
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
14 letter words containing f, i, r
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- africanization — to replace the European or white staff of (an organization in Africa) with black Africans.
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
15 letter words containing f, i, r
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
16 letter words containing f, i, r
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- african-canadian — a Canadian of African descent
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
17 letter words containing f, i, r
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
- anti-inflationary — of or relating to measures to counteract or combat inflation
18 letter words containing f, i, r
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
19 letter words containing f, i, r
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing f, i, r
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
21 letter words containing f, i, r
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
22 letter words containing f, i, r
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing f, i, r
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
32 letter words containing f, i, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15510 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.