Words containing f, i, g, u
4 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- gifu — a city on S Honshu, in central Japan.
5 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- fugie — a cock that runs from a fight
- fugio — a former US copper coin worth one dollar, the first authorized by Congress (1787)
- fugit — (finance) The optimal date to exercise an American option (or a Bermudan option).
- fungi — a taxonomic kingdom, or in some classification schemes a division of the kingdom Plantae, comprising all the fungus groups and sometimes also the slime molds.
6 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- figura — (in literary theory) a person or thing representing or symbolizing a fact or ideal.
- figure — a numerical symbol, especially an Arabic numeral.
- fudgit — A double-precision multi-purpose fitting program by Thomas Koenig <[email protected]>. It can manipulate complete columns of numbers in the form of vector arithmetic. FUDGIT is also an expression language interpreter understanding most of C grammar except pointers. Morever, FUDGIT is a front end for any plotting program supporting commands from stdin, e.g. Gnuplot. Version 2.27 runs on AIX, HP-UX, Linux, IRIX, NeXT, SunOS, Ultrix.
- fugazi — (slang, chiefly military, especially during the Vietnam era) Fucked up; broken, damaged beyond repair.
- fulgid — Scintillant, coruscant; marked by fleeting flashes of radiant light.
7 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- -figure — -figure combines with a number, usually 'five', 'six', or 'seven', to form adjectives which say how many figures are in a number. These adjectives usually describe a large amount of money. For example, a six-figure sum is between 100,000 and 999,999.
- buffing — polishing
- cuffing — a blow with the fist or the open hand; buffet.
- duffing — to give a deliberately deceptive appearance to; misrepresent; fake.
- fatigue — weariness from bodily or mental exertion.
8 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- argufied — Simple past tense and past participle of argufy.
- argufier — a person who argufies
- argufies — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of argufy.
- bluffing — to mislead by a display of strength, self-confidence, or the like: He bluffed me into believing that he was a doctor.
- bunfight — a tea party
9 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- abafungin — A broad-spectrum antifungal agent with a novel mechanism of action for the treatment of dermatomycosis.
- anguiform — shaped like a snake
- buffering — temporary storage of data
- buffeting — response of an aircraft structure to buffet, esp an irregular oscillation of the tail
- bullfight — A bullfight is a public entertainment in which people fight and kill bulls. Bullfights take place in Spain, Portugal, and Latin America.
10 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- anguifauna — the snakes inhabiting a particular region
- antifungal — inhibiting the growth of fungi
- ausforming — a treatment to strengthen hard steels, prior to quenching, in which the specimen is plastically deformed while it is in the austenite temperature range
- awfulizing — Present participle of awfulize.
- befuddling — to confuse, as with glib statements or arguments: politicians befuddling the public with campaign promises.
11 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- affrightful — causing fright or alarm
- antifatigue — reducing or preventing fatigue
- antifouling — (of a paint or other coating) inhibiting the growth of barnacles and other marine organisms on a ship's bottom
- beautifying — Present participle of beautify.
- bullfighter — A bullfighter is the person who tries to injure or kill the bull in a bullfight.
12 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- anguilliform — having the shape or form of an eel
- astroturfing — a PR tactic used in politics and advertising in which actors are paid to display overt and apparently spontaneous grassroots support for a particular product, policy, or event
- black-figure — pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Greece in the 7th and 6th centuries b.c., chiefly characterized by silhouetted figures painted in black slip on a red clay body, details incised into the design, and a two-dimensional structure of form and space.
- bluesnarfing — the practice of using one Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to steal contact details, ring tones, images, etc from another
13 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- argentiferous — containing or bearing silver
- argilliferous — containing or yielding clay
- brassfounding — the practice of making things from brass
- butterfingers — a person who drops things inadvertently or fails to catch things
- carrickfergus — a town in E Northern Ireland, in Carrickfergus district, Co Antrim; historic settlement of Scottish Protestants on Belfast Lough; Norman castle. Pop: 27 201 (2001)
14 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- agrifoodstuffs — the foods produced by agriculture
- angustifoliate — having thin or narrow leaves
- biscuit-firing — the first firing given to pottery, before it is glazed
- butterfingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- caprimulgiform — Of or pertaining to the taxonomic order Caprimulgiformes.
15 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- channel-surfing — Channel-surfing is the same as channel-hopping.
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
- configurational — the relative disposition or arrangement of the parts or elements of a thing.
- counterflashing — (construction) Formed metal or elastomeric sheeting secured on or into a wall, curb, pipe or other surface, to cover and protect the upper edge of a base flashing and its associated fasteners.
16 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- configurationism — Gestalt psychology
- eigenfrequencies — Plural form of eigenfrequency.
- figure-conscious — concerned to keep an attractively slim body shape
- kingdom-of-nubia — a region in S Egypt and the Sudan, N of Khartoum, extending from the Nile to the Red Sea.
- misconfiguration — An incorrect or inappropriate configuration.
17 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- configurationally — With regard to a configuration.
- fire-extinguisher — a portable container, usually filled with special chemicals for putting out a fire.
- pre-configuration — the relative disposition or arrangement of the parts or elements of a thing.
- self-constituting — to compose; form: mortar constituted of lime and sand.
- self-perpetuating — continuing oneself in office, rank, etc., beyond the normal limit.
18 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- self-extinguishing — to put out (a fire, light, etc.); put out the flame of (something burning or lighted): to extinguish a candle.
- self-understanding — mental process of a person who comprehends; comprehension; personal interpretation: My understanding of the word does not agree with yours.
19 letter words containing f, i, g, u
26 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
32 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, i, g, u
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, G, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2094 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, G, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.