Words containing f, i, c, t, o
6 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
7 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
8 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- califont — a gas water heater
- clafouti — a tart made of fruit, especially cherries, baked in a thick, sweet batter.
- clifftop — A clifftop is the area of land around the top of a cliff.
- comfiest — comfortable.
- confetti — Confetti is small pieces of coloured paper that people throw over the bride and bridegroom at a wedding.
9 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
- cefoxitin — a broad-spectrum, crystalline, semisynthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, C 16 H 17 N 3 O 7 , used in the treatment of serious infections caused by susceptible Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- christoff — Boris. 1919–93, Bulgarian bass-baritone, noted esp for his performance in the title role of Mussorgsky's Boris Godunov
- clafoutis — a French baked pudding
- cockfight — a fight between two gamecocks fitted with sharp metal spurs
10 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- actiniform — having radial form; rayed
- affections — feelings of fondness, esteem
- affliction — An affliction is something which causes physical or mental suffering.
- cafetorium — a room, usually in a school or other educational institution, which serves both as a cafeteria and an auditorium
- clofibrate — a medication used in the treatment of heart disease
11 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affectioned — Simple past tense and past participle of affection.
- afflictions — Plural form of affliction.
- affrication — the changing of (a consonantal speech sound) to an affricate
12 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- affectations — Plural form of affectation.
- affectionado — Misspelling of aficionado.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
- afro-asiatic — a family of languages of SW Asia and N Africa, consisting of the Semitic, ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic subfamilies
13 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acidification — The act or process of making something sour (acidifying), or changing into an acid.
- affectionally — In an affectional manner.
- affectionated — Simple past tense and past participle of affectionate.
14 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- adultification — The treatment of a non-adult as an adult.
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- africanization — to replace the European or white staff of (an organization in Africa) with black Africans.
15 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
- cauliflowerette — a single floret from the head of a cauliflower.
- classifications — Plural form of classification.
16 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- affectionateness — The state or quality of being affectionate.
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- authentification — The process of making, or establishing as, authentic.
- biofortification — the process of breeding staple crops to have higher levels of essential nutrients, either through selective breeding or genetic modification: iron biofortification of rice; biofortification of wheat with zinc.
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
17 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- configurationally — With regard to a configuration.
18 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
- cycle-of-indiction — a proclamation made every 15 years in the later Roman Empire, fixing the valuation of property to be used as a basis for taxation.
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
19 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- cartilaginification — The formation of cartilage.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- fighter-interceptor — a fighter plane used for the defense of a region against air attack, especially by attacking bombers.
- interesterification — transesterification.
20 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
22 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- trifluorochloromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- whitchurch-stouffville — a town in SW Ontario, in S Canada, N of Toronto.
23 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
29 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
32 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
35 letter words containing f, i, c, t, o
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, C, T, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4450 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, C, T, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.