Words containing f, i, b
3 letter words containing f, i, b
- bfi — British Film Institute
- fbi — The FBI is a government agency in the United States that investigates crimes in which a national law is broken or in which the country's security is threatened. FBI is an abbreviation for 'Federal Bureau of Investigation'.
- fib — a small or trivial lie; minor falsehood.
- ibf — International Boxing Federation
4 letter words containing f, i, b
5 letter words containing f, i, b
- barfi — An Indian dessert made from sweetened, condensed milk flavoured with fruit and spices.
- befit — If something befits a person or thing, it is suitable or appropriate for them.
- biffo — fighting or aggressive behaviour
- biffy — a toilet or outhouse
- bifid — divided into two lobes by a median cleft
6 letter words containing f, i, b
- baffie — (golf) A traditional name for a 5 wood.
- baffin — William. c.1584–1622, English navigator and explorer who led several expeditions to find the North West Passage
- basify — to make basic
- belief — Belief is a feeling of certainty that something exists, is true, or is good.
- biafra — a region of E Nigeria, formerly a local government region: seceded as an independent republic (1967–70) during the Civil War, but defeated by Nigerian government forces
7 letter words containing f, i, b
- backfit — to retrofit, overhaul, esp an industrial plant
- baffies — slippers
- baffing — to strike the ground with a club in making a stroke.
- bailiff — A bailiff is a law officer who makes sure that the decisions of a court are obeyed. Bailiffs can take a person's furniture or possessions away if the person owes money.
- banoffi — Alternative spelling of banoffee.
8 letter words containing f, i, b
- afebrile — without fever
- backfile — the archives of a newspaper or magazine
- backfill — to refill an excavated trench, esp (in archaeology) at the end of an investigation
- backfire — If a plan or project backfires, it has the opposite result to the one that was intended.
- backfist — a karate punch with the back of a clenched hand.
9 letter words containing f, i, b
- abafungin — A broad-spectrum antifungal agent with a novel mechanism of action for the treatment of dermatomycosis.
- affixable — Capable of being affixed.
- al-farabi — Mohammed ibn Tarkhan. died 950, Muslim philosopher, physician, and mathematician, of central Asian origin
- amberfish — amberjack.
- amebiform — That resembles an amoeba / ameba.
10 letter words containing f, i, b
- affability — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- affectible — Alternative form of affectable.
- affiliable — having the ability to be attributed to
- affirmable — having the ability to be verified or confirmed
- afterbirth — the placenta and fetal membranes expelled from the uterus after the birth of the offspring
11 letter words containing f, i, b
12 letter words containing f, i, b
- afro-british — of or relating to British people of African descent
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- alkalifiable — Capable of being alkalified, or converted into an alkali.
- antifebriles — Plural form of antifebrile.
- bairnsfather — Bruce. 1888–1959, British cartoonist, born in India: best known for his cartoons of the war in the trenches during World War I
13 letter words containing f, i, b
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
14 letter words containing f, i, b
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- back-formation — the analogical creation of one word from another word that appears to be a derived or inflected form of the first by dropping the apparent affix or by modification.
- backside-front — backend-to.
15 letter words containing f, i, b
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
16 letter words containing f, i, b
- benzotrifluoride — a colorless, flammable liquid, C 7 H 5 F 3 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of dyes and pharmaceuticals, and as a solvent.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- biofortification — the process of breeding staple crops to have higher levels of essential nutrients, either through selective breeding or genetic modification: iron biofortification of rice; biofortification of wheat with zinc.
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
- bird-of-paradise — Also called bird-of-paradise flower. any of several plants of the genus Strelitzia, native to southern Africa, especially S. reginae, having a large, showy orange and blue inflorescence.
17 letter words containing f, i, b
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- biotransformation — the metabolizing of some substance, esp. a drug, in the body
- camp-fire-members — a U.S. organization for girls and boys that emphasizes the building of character and good citizenship through work, health, and love; originally founded for girls (Camp Fire girls) in 1910, it is now open to both boys and girls (Camp Fire members)
18 letter words containing f, i, b
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bottom-of-the-line — being the cheapest item of its kind made by a manufacturer; produced as inexpensively as possible (opposed to top-of-the-line): bottom-of-the-line merchandise that has no warranty.
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
19 letter words containing f, i, b
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
- self-responsibility — the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.
20 letter words containing f, i, b
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing f, i, b
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
32 letter words containing f, i, b
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3435 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.