Words containing f, e, t, a
4 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- efta — law: European Free Trade Association
- fate — something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot: It is always his fate to be left behind.
- feat — a noteworthy or extraordinary act or achievement, usually displaying boldness, skill, etc.: Arranging the treaty was a diplomatic feat.
- feta — a soft, white, brine-cured Greek cheese made from sheep's milk or goat's milk.
5 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- after — If something happens after a particular date or event, it happens during the period of time that follows that date or event.
- defat — to remove the fat from (a substance)
- efate — a volcanic island in the Vanuatu island chain, in the South Pacific. 300 sq. mi. (780 sq. km).
- facet — one of the small, polished plane surfaces of a cut gem.
- fated — subject to, guided by, or predetermined by fate; destined.
6 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- affect — If something affects a person or thing, it influences them or causes them to change in some way.
- afreet — a powerful evil demon or giant monster
- afters — dessert; sweet
- dafter — senseless, stupid, or foolish.
- defeat — If you defeat someone, you win a victory over them in a battle, game, or contest.
7 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- acetify — to become or cause to become acetic acid or vinegar
- afslaet — Associate Fellow of the Society of Licensed Aircraft Engineers and Technologists
- antefix — a carved ornament at the eaves of a roof to hide the joint between the tiles
- beatify — When the Catholic church beatifies someone who is dead, it declares officially that they were a holy person, usually as the first step towards making them a saint.
- bedfast — bedridden
8 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- affected — If you describe someone's behaviour as affected, you disapprove of the fact that they behave in an unnatural way that is intended to impress other people.
- afferent — bringing or directing inwards to a part or an organ of the body, esp towards the brain or spinal cord
- afflated — resulting from influence of someone or something
- affluent — If you are affluent, you have a lot of money.
- afforest — to plant trees on; convert into forested land
9 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- acre-foot — the volume of water that would cover an area of 1 acre to a depth of 1 foot: equivalent to 43 560 cubic feet or 1233.5 cubic metres
- affecters — to give the appearance of; pretend or feign: to affect knowledge of the situation.
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
- affective — relating to affects
10 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- about-face — An about-face is a complete change of attitude or opinion.
- affectable — having the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectedly — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectless — showing no emotion or concern for others
- affettuoso — with feeling
11 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affectively — in an emotional manner
- affectivity — of, caused by, or expressing emotion or feeling; emotional.
- affiliative — to bring into close association or connection: The research center is affiliated with the university.
12 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- adventureful — an exciting or very unusual experience.
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- affectedness — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
- aforethought — premeditated (esp in the phrase malice aforethought)
13 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
14 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- after-ripening — the period of internal change that is necessary in some apparently mature seeds before germination can occur
- aftersensation — an afterimage.
15 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- autotransformer — a transformer in which part of the winding is common to both primary and secondary circuits
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
16 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- cause-and-effect — noting a relationship between actions or events such that one or more are the result of the other or others.
17 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- antiproliferation — opposing an increase in nuclear weapons, especially in allowing additional countries to obtain them.
18 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
19 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- chateauneuf-du-pape — a dry red or white wine from the Rhone valley near Avignon.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
20 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- covenant-of-warranty — warranty (def 2b).
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
21 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
22 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
32 letter words containing f, e, t, a
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, T, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10954 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, T, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.