Words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
6 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- filter — any substance, as cloth, paper, porous porcelain, or a layer of charcoal or sand, through which liquid or gas is passed to remove suspended impurities or to recover solids.
- filtre — Obsolete form of filter.
- firtle — (Cumbrian dialect) To mess around, to waste time.
- lifter — a person or thing that lifts.
- trifle — an article or thing of very little value.
7 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- fertile — bearing, producing, or capable of producing vegetation, crops, etc., abundantly; prolific: fertile soil.
- filbert — the thick-shelled, edible nut of certain cultivated varieties of hazel, especially of Corylus avellana, of Europe.
- filters — Plural form of filter.
- firelit — Illuminated by a fire.
- flirted — Simple past tense and past participle of flirt.
8 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
9 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- afflicter — a person who causes distress, torment, or affliction
- afterlife — The afterlife is a life that some people believe begins when you die, for example a life in heaven or as another person or animal.
- airlifted — Simple past tense and past participle of airlift.
- airlifter — a large aircraft specially designed to transport heavy cargo and to land on and take off from a relatively short runway.
- antilifer — a person in favour of abortion
10 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
11 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- antifebrile — reducing fever; antipyretic
- antiwelfare — opposed to the provision of welfare payments
- beautifuler — Obsolete spelling of beautifuller.
- bullfighter — A bullfighter is the person who tries to injure or kill the bull in a bullfight.
- butterfield — William. 1814–1900, British architect of the Gothic Revival; his buildings include Keble College, Oxford (1870) and All Saints, Margaret Street, London (1849–59)
12 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
13 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
- antifertility — acting to suppress fertility or as a contraceptive
- antireflexive — noting a relation in which no element is in relation to itself, as “less than.”.
14 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- anti-fertility — of or relating to a substance that inhibits the ability to produce offspring; contraceptive.
- antifederalism — Alternative form of anti-federalism.
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
- antifilibuster — a person or method in opposition to filibustering
- antireflective — treated in some way to prevent reflection
15 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antifederalists — Plural form of antifederalist.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
16 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- benzotrifluoride — a colorless, flammable liquid, C 7 H 5 F 3 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of dyes and pharmaceuticals, and as a solvent.
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
- do-it-yourselfer — an advocate or enthusiast of do-it-yourself
17 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- antiproliferation — opposing an increase in nuclear weapons, especially in allowing additional countries to obtain them.
- antiproliferative — of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
- counter-influence — the capacity or power of persons or things to be a compelling force on or produce effects on the actions, behavior, opinions, etc., of others: He used family influence to get the contract.
- defamiliarisation — (arts) The representation of objects anew, in a way that we do not recognize, or that changes our reading of them.
18 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- crocodile-infested — full of crocodiles
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
- hyperproliferation — (biology) An abnormally high rate of proliferation of cells by rapid division.
19 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- hexafluoroplatinate — (chemistry) The univalent anion PtF6- prepared by reacting platinum hexafluoride with certain metals or other elements.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- lymphoproliferation — (medicine) the excessive production of lymphocytes.
20 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- counter-inflationary — designed to reduce inflation
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- hexafluoroantimonate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion SbF6- or any salt containing this anion; it is used as an acidic catalyst in epoxide opening reactions.
21 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
- pellitory-of-the-wall — an urticaceous plant, P. diffusa, of the S and W European genus Parietaria, which grows in crevices and has long narrow leaves and small pink flowers
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
22 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- trifluorochloromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- whitchurch-stouffville — a town in SW Ontario, in S Canada, N of Toronto.
23 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
26 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
32 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
35 letter words containing f, e, r, t, i, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, R, T, I, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3484 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, R, T, I, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.