Words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
6 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- ferous — Wild; savage.
7 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- -ferous — bearing or producing
- egosurf — Search the Internet for instances of one’s own name or links to one’s own website.
- ferrous — of or containing iron, especially in the bivalent state.
- focuser — a central point, as of attraction, attention, or activity: The need to prevent a nuclear war became the focus of all diplomatic efforts.
- fourses — a snack eaten at around four o'clock in the afternoon
8 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
9 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
10 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- aeriferous — conveying air, as the bronchial tubes.
- afterhours — occurring, engaged in, or operating after the normal or legal closing time for business: an after-hours drinking club.
- aquiferous — conveying, containing or yielding water
- auriferous — (of rock) containing gold; gold-bearing
- ceriferous — producing or bearing wax
11 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
12 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
13 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
14 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- air-to-surface — launched from an aircraft and directed at a land target
- antimoniferous — Containing or producing antimony.
- counterfeiters — Plural form of counterfeiter.
- diamantiferous — (usually of geographical regions) producing or bearing diamonds
- diamondiferous — containing or yielding diamonds for mining.
15 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- autofluorescent — Of, pertaining to, or exhibiting autofluorescence.
- autotransformer — a transformer in which part of the winding is common to both primary and secondary circuits
- caprifoliaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Caprifoliaceae, a family of N temperate shrubs, small trees, and climbers including honeysuckle, elder, and guelder-rose
16 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- autofluorescence — (biology, microscopy) Self-induced fluorescence.
- autotransformers — Plural form of autotransformer.
- counteroffensive — a series of attacks by a defending force against an attacking enemy
- deboursification — (jargon) Removal of irrelevant newsgroups from the Newsgroups header of a followup. The term applies particularly to the removal of frivolous groups added by one of the Kooks. See also: sneck.
- do-it-yourselfer — an advocate or enthusiast of do-it-yourself
17 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- counteroffensives — Plural form of counteroffensive.
- fluvioterrestrial — (of animals) able to live in rivers and on land
- how's-your-father — sexual intercourse
- immunofluorescent — Of, pertaining to, or using immunofluorescence.
18 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- fluorodeoxyglucose — (carbohydrate) A fluorine analog of glucose that is used in positron emission tomography.
- forethoughtfulness — The condition of being forethoughtful.
- immunofluorescence — any of various techniques for detecting an antigen or antibody in a sample by coupling its specifically interactive antibody or antigen to a fluorescent compound, mixing with the sample, and observing the reaction under an ultraviolet-light microscope.
19 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- countertransference — in psychotherapy, transference in which the psychoanalyst or other psychotherapist substitutes the client for the original object of his or her own repressed impulses
- mother-of-thousands — strawberry geranium.
- pseudo-professional — following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
- saccharofarinaceous — pertaining to or consisting of sugar and meal.
- self-congratulating — the expression or feeling of uncritical satisfaction with oneself or one's own accomplishment, good fortune, etc.; complacency.
20 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
21 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- lotus-of-the-true-law — a Mahayana sutra, forming with its references to Amida and the Bodhisattvas the basis for the doctrine that there is something of Buddha in everyone, so that salvation is universally available: a central text of Mahayana Buddhism.
- saint-maur-des-fosses — a town in N central France, near Paris, on the Marne River.
- surface-to-underwater — (of a missile, message, etc.) traveling from the surface of the earth to a target underwater.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- whitchurch-stouffville — a town in SW Ontario, in S Canada, N of Toronto.
23 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
26 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
34 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
35 letter words containing f, e, r, o, u, s
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, R, O, U, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2290 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, R, O, U, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.