Words containing f, e, n
3 letter words containing f, e, n
- fen — low land covered wholly or partially with water; boggy land; a marsh.
4 letter words containing f, e, n
5 letter words containing f, e, n
- faena — the final third of a bullfight in which the matador uses a muleta and the sword in making the final series of passes preparatory to the kill.
- fanes — a temple.
- fedin — Konstantin Aleksandrovich [kuh n-stuhn-tyeen uh-lyi-ksahn-druh-vyich] /kən stʌnˈtyin ʌ lyɪˈksɑn drə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1892–1977, Russian novelist and short-story writer.
- feens — Satan; the devil.
- feign — to represent fictitiously; put on an appearance of: to feign sickness.
6 letter words containing f, e, n
- affine — of, characterizing, or involving transformations which preserve collinearity, esp in classical geometry, those of translation, rotation and reflection in an axis
- alfven — Hannes Olaf Gösta (ˈhannɛs ˈuːlaf ˈjøsta). 1908–95, Swedish physicist, noted for his research on magnetohydrodynamics; shared the Nobel prize for physics in 1970
- cafone — an uncouth person; lowlife.
- confer — When you confer with someone, you discuss something with them in order to make a decision. You can also say that two people confer.
- deafen — If a noise deafens you, it is so loud that you cannot hear anything else at the same time.
7 letter words containing f, e, n
- aberfan — a former coal-mining village in S Wales, in Merthyr Tydfil county borough: scene of a disaster in 1966 when a slag heap collapsed onto part of the village killing 144 people (including 116 children)
- affined — closely related; connected
- antefix — a carved ornament at the eaves of a roof to hide the joint between the tiles
- baneful — destructive, poisonous, or fatal
- beefing — the flesh of a cow, steer, or bull raised and killed for its meat.
8 letter words containing f, e, n
- afferent — bringing or directing inwards to a part or an organ of the body, esp towards the brain or spinal cord
- affiance — to bind (a person or oneself) in a promise of marriage; betroth
- affluent — If you are affluent, you have a lot of money.
- afikomen — a piece of matzo broken off from the center one of the three matzoth set before the leader of a Seder: it is hidden by the leader and later searched for by the children, with the finder, usually the youngest, receiving a reward.
- aftersun — a moisturizing lotion applied to the skin to soothe sunburn and avoid peeling
9 letter words containing f, e, n
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
- affianced — betrothed; engaged.
- affixment — the act of attaching or affixing
- affluence — Affluence is the state of having a lot of money or a high standard of living.
10 letter words containing f, e, n
- affinities — a natural liking for or attraction to a person, thing, idea, etc.
- affinitive — characterized by affinity; closely related or associated.
- affirmance — a verification, confirmation, or affirmation
- affluently — in an abundant or wealthy manner
- affrontive — characterized by a propensity to cause offence
11 letter words containing f, e, n
- acriflavine — a brownish or orange-red powder used in medicine as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Formula: C14H14N3Cl
- advance-fee — money paid in advance, as for goods or services, to a commission agent or the like.
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affluential — an affluent person who does not display his or her wealth in the form of material possessions
12 letter words containing f, e, n
- adventureful — an exciting or very unusual experience.
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- affectedness — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
- africanness' — Also, Africa. of or from Africa; belonging to the black peoples of Africa.
13 letter words containing f, e, n
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- afforestation — Afforestation is the process of planting large numbers of trees on land which has few or no trees on it.
- affreightment — a contract hiring a ship to carry goods
14 letter words containing f, e, n
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- after-ripening — the period of internal change that is necessary in some apparently mature seeds before germination can occur
15 letter words containing f, e, n
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- autotransformer — a transformer in which part of the winding is common to both primary and secondary circuits
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
16 letter words containing f, e, n
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
17 letter words containing f, e, n
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- antiproliferation — opposing an increase in nuclear weapons, especially in allowing additional countries to obtain them.
18 letter words containing f, e, n
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bottom-of-the-line — being the cheapest item of its kind made by a manufacturer; produced as inexpensively as possible (opposed to top-of-the-line): bottom-of-the-line merchandise that has no warranty.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
19 letter words containing f, e, n
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- chateauneuf-du-pape — a dry red or white wine from the Rhone valley near Avignon.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
20 letter words containing f, e, n
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- covenant-of-warranty — warranty (def 2b).
21 letter words containing f, e, n
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
22 letter words containing f, e, n
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing f, e, n
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing f, e, n
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
32 letter words containing f, e, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 16078 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.