Words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
6 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
7 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- alfreda — a feminine name
- alfredo — (of food) cooked with a sauce made of cheese, cream, and eggs
- dareful — full of daring
- fardels — a bundle; burden.
- farkled — (jargon) /far'kld/ (From DeVry Institute of Technology, Atlanta) A synonym for hosed. Possibly related to Yiddish "farblondjet" and/or the "Farkle Family" skits on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.
8 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- airfield — An airfield is an area of ground where aircraft take off and land. It is smaller than an airport.
- alderfly — any of various neuropterous insects of the widely distributed group Sialoidea, such as Sialis lutaria, that have large broad-based hind wings, produce aquatic larvae, and occur near water
- dearnful — gloomy or heavy-hearted
- deferral — Deferral means the same as deferment.
- deflater — a person or device that causes deflation
9 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- -flavored — -flavored is used after nouns such as strawberry and chocolate to indicate that a food or drink is flavored with strawberry or chocolate.
- afterload — (physiology) The load on a working muscle from a constant opposing force.
- airfields — Plural form of airfield.
- airlifted — Simple past tense and past participle of airlift.
- all-fired — excessive; extreme
10 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- -flavoured — -flavoured is used after nouns such as strawberry and chocolate to indicate that a food or drink is flavoured with strawberry or chocolate.
- affordable — If something is affordable, most people have enough money to buy it.
- afterworld — a world inhabited after death
- alderflies — Plural form of alderfly.
- castleford — a town in N England, in Wakefield unitary authority, West Yorkshire on the River Aire. Pop: 37 525 (2001)
11 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
12 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
13 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- candlesnuffer — an implement, or person, that extinguishes candle flames
- defamiliarise — Alternative spelling of defamiliarize.
- defamiliarize — to make (something well-known or well-established) seem unfamiliar, strange, disconcerting, etc., as in order to reinterpret or subvert it
- deferentially — showing deference; deferent; respectful.
- defibrillated — Simple past tense and past participle of defibrillate.
14 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- antifederalism — Alternative form of anti-federalism.
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
- artificialized — Simple past tense and past participle of artificialize.
- candlesnuffers — Plural form of candlesnuffer.
- crawfordsville — a city in W central Indiana.
15 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antifederalists — Plural form of antifederalist.
- chesterfieldian — of or like Lord Chesterfield; suave; elegant; polished
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
- deformalization — to make less formal; reduce the strictness, preciseness, etc., of.
16 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
- follow-my-leader — a game in which the players must repeat the actions of the leader
- four-dimensional — of a space having points, or a set having elements, which require four coordinates for their unique determination.
- gold-of-pleasure — a yellow-flowered Eurasian plant, Camelina sativa, widespread as a weed, esp in flax fields, and formerly cultivated for its oil-rich seeds: family Brassicaceae (crucifers)
17 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- defamiliarisation — (arts) The representation of objects anew, in a way that we do not recognize, or that changes our reading of them.
- defamiliarization — Art, Literature. a theory and technique, originating in the early 20th century, in which an artistic or literary work presents familiar objects or situations in an unfamiliar way, prolonging the perceptive process and allowing for a fresh perspective.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
- deprofessionalise — to remove from professional control, influence, manipulation, etc.
- deprofessionalize — to remove from professional control, influence, manipulation, etc.
18 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
- jack-of-all-trades — a person who is adept at many different kinds of work.
- middle-of-the-road — favoring, following, or characterized by an intermediate position between two extremes, especially in politics; moderate.
- self-advertisement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
19 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- deacetyltransferase — (enzyme) Any of a class of enzymes that remove acetyl groups, especially from a lysine residue of a histone.
- nordrhein-westfalen — German name of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- pride-of-california — a shrubby plant, Lathyrus splendens, of the legume family, native to southern California, having showy clusters of pale rose-pink, violet, or magenta flowers and large, smooth, beaked pods.
- pseudo-professional — following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
- self-administration — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
20 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
21 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
23 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
26 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
32 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
35 letter words containing f, e, d, r, a, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, D, R, A, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1992 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, D, R, A, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.