Words containing f, e, b, r
5 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- brief — Something that is brief lasts for only a short time.
- fabre — Jean Henri [zhahn ahn-ree] /ʒɑ̃ ɑ̃ˈri/ (Show IPA), 1823–1915, French entomologist and popular writer on insect life.
- fiber — a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
- fibre — a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
6 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- barfed — Simple past tense and past participle of barf.
- beefer — (slang) A police informer.
- before — If something happens before a particular date, time, or event, it happens earlier than that date, time, or event.
- befret — to fret greatly about
- belfry — The belfry of a church is the top part of its tower, where the bells are.
7 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- aberfan — a former coal-mining village in S Wales, in Merthyr Tydfil county borough: scene of a disaster in 1966 when a slag heap collapsed onto part of the village killing 144 people (including 116 children)
- baffler — Something that causes one to be baffled, particularly a difficult puzzle or riddle.
- barefit — barefooted
- bedford — a town in SE central England, in Bedfordshire, on the River Ouse; administrative centre of Bedford unitary authority. Pop: 82 488 (2001)
- bedform — (geology) One of a series of hollows and ripples formed in the bed of a river by the flow of water.
8 letter words containing f, e, b, r
9 letter words containing f, e, b, r
10 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- affirmable — having the ability to be verified or confirmed
- affordable — If something is affordable, most people have enough money to buy it.
- afterbirth — the placenta and fetal membranes expelled from the uterus after the birth of the offspring
- afterbrain — metencephalon (sense 1)
- amoebiform — resembling, shaped, or changing in shape like an amoeba
11 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- afterburner — a device in the exhaust system of an internal-combustion engine for removing or rendering harmless potentially dangerous components in the exhaust gases
- antifebrile — reducing fever; antipyretic
- antifebrine — (pharmaceutical drug) A compound of aniline with acetyl, used to allay fever or pain.
- asbestiform — having the look or structure of asbestos
- bacciferous — bearing berries
12 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- afforestable — having the capacity to be turned into forest
- afterburners — Plural form of afterburner.
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- antifebriles — Plural form of antifebrile.
- artzybasheff — Boris Mikhailovich [bawr-is mi-kahy-luh-vich,, bor-;; Russian buh-ryees myi-khahy-luh-vyich] /ˈbɔr ɪs mɪˈkaɪ lə vɪtʃ,, ˈbɒr-;; Russian bʌˈryis myɪˈxaɪ lə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1899–1965, U.S. illustrator and writer, born in Russia.
13 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
- aschaffenburg — a city in Germany, on the River Main in Bavaria: seat of the Imperial Diet (1447); ceded to Bavaria in 1814. Pop: 68 607 (2003 est)
- balsamiferous — yielding or producing balsam
14 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- antifilibuster — a person or method in opposition to filibustering
- backside-front — backend-to.
15 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- board-certified — A doctor who is board-certified has passed tests and meets the standards of a board of specialists in their area of medicine.
- britneyfication — the effect on clothes and fashions of following the revealing styles favoured by the US pop singer Britney Spears (born 1981)
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
16 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- benzotrifluoride — a colorless, flammable liquid, C 7 H 5 F 3 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of dyes and pharmaceuticals, and as a solvent.
- bird-of-paradise — Also called bird-of-paradise flower. any of several plants of the genus Strelitzia, native to southern Africa, especially S. reginae, having a large, showy orange and blue inflorescence.
- deboursification — (jargon) Removal of irrelevant newsgroups from the Newsgroups header of a followup. The term applies particularly to the removal of frivolous groups added by one of the Kooks. See also: sneck.
- flabbergastation — (colloquial) Bewildered shock or surprise; the state or condition of being flabbergasted.
- flabbergastingly — Surprisingly, astonishingly or amazingly.
17 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- african-caribbean — African-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- bed-and-breakfast — an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- browserconfig.xml — (web) A Microsoft configuration file used to customise the appearance and behaviour of website links pinned to the Windows start screen or desktop taskbar. browserconfig.xml allows the site owner to specify things like badges and tile images.
18 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- fire-and-brimstone — threatening punishment in the hereafter: a fire-and-brimstone sermon.
- specrate_base_fp92 — (benchmark) A variant of SPECrate_fp92 that reports "baseline" results, using stricter run rules.
19 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
- self-responsibility — the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.
20 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
21 letter words containing f, e, b, r
32 letter words containing f, e, b, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, B, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2816 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, B, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.