Words containing f, e, a, s, t
5 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
6 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- afters — dessert; sweet
- facets — one of the small, polished plane surfaces of a cut gem.
- fakest — prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
- fasten — to attach firmly or securely in place; fix securely to something else.
- faster — moving or able to move, operate, function, or take effect quickly; quick; swift; rapid: a fast horse; a fast pain reliever; a fast thinker.
7 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- afslaet — Associate Fellow of the Society of Licensed Aircraft Engineers and Technologists
- bedfast — bedridden
- belfast — the capital of Northern Ireland, a port on Belfast Lough in Belfast district, Co Antrim and Co Down: became the centre of Irish Protestantism and of the linen industry in the 17th century; seat of the Northern Ireland assembly and executive. Pop: 281 000 (2011 est)
- daftest — senseless, stupid, or foolish.
- fainest — gladly; willingly: He fain would accept.
8 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
9 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- affecters — to give the appearance of; pretend or feign: to affect knowledge of the situation.
- aftercast — a casting made from a mold that was itself made from an original casting.
- aftermost — closer or closest to the rear or (in a vessel) the stern; last
- aftershow — a party held after a public performance of a play or film
- asafetida — a bad-smelling gum resin obtained from various Asiatic plants (genus Ferula) of the umbel family: it was formerly used to treat some illnesses or, in folk medicine, to repel disease
10 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- affectless — showing no emotion or concern for others
- affettuoso — with feeling
- affinities — a natural liking for or attraction to a person, thing, idea, etc.
- afterhours — occurring, engaged in, or operating after the normal or legal closing time for business: an after-hours drinking club.
- afternoons — during the afternoon, esp regularly
11 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- after-hours — You use after-hours to describe activities which happen after the end of the usual time for them.
- afternoon's — the time from noon until evening.
- afterschool — for students and taking place after they finish their day in school, usually in the late afternoon: He’s looking for an afterschool job. Is there afterschool tutoring in math?
- aquafitness — a keep-fit regime in which exercises are performed standing up in a swimming pool
- bear's-foot — either of two Eurasian hellebore plants, Helleborus foetidus or H. viridis, having leaves shaped like the foot and claws of a bear
12 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- affectedness — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- afrocentrism — centered on Africa or on African-derived cultures, as those of Brazil, Cuba, and Haiti: Afrocentric art.
- after-school — After-school activities are those that are organized for children in the afternoon or evening after they have finished school.
- agroforestry — a method of farming integrating herbaceous and tree crops
- amentiferous — bearing aments
13 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
- afforestation — Afforestation is the process of planting large numbers of trees on land which has few or no trees on it.
- anti-feminism — the doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men.
- argentiferous — containing or bearing silver
- beautifulness — having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
14 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- aftersensation — an afterimage.
- air-to-surface — launched from an aircraft and directed at a land target
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
- antiforeignism — the policy or practice of showing hostility toward foreigners, foreign customs, etc.
15 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- autotransformer — a transformer in which part of the winding is common to both primary and secondary circuits
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
- chesterfieldian — of or like Lord Chesterfield; suave; elegant; polished
16 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- cause-and-effect — noting a relationship between actions or events such that one or more are the result of the other or others.
- declassification — to remove the classification from (information, a document, etc.) that restricts access in terms of secrecy, confidentiality, etc. Compare classification (def 5).
- disfranchisement — to deprive (a person) of a right of citizenship, as of the right to vote.
17 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- bed-and-breakfast — an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- darwinian-fitness — health.
18 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
19 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- countertransference — in psychotherapy, transference in which the psychoanalyst or other psychotherapist substitutes the client for the original object of his or her own repressed impulses
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- first-past-the-post — A first-past-the-post system for choosing members of parliament or other representatives is one in which the candidate who gets most votes wins.
20 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
21 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- lotus-of-the-true-law — a Mahayana sutra, forming with its references to Amida and the Bodhisattvas the basis for the doctrine that there is something of Buddha in everyone, so that salvation is universally available: a central text of Mahayana Buddhism.
- saint-maur-des-fosses — a town in N central France, near Paris, on the Marne River.
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
- surface-to-underwater — (of a missile, message, etc.) traveling from the surface of the earth to a target underwater.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- phenolsulfonephthalein — a bright to dark red crystalline compound, C 1 9 H 1 4 O 5 S, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone: used as an acid-base indicator and as a diagnostic reagent in medicine.
23 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
24 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
25 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
34 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
35 letter words containing f, e, a, s, t
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, A, S, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5786 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, A, S, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.