Words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
6 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- oafish — a clumsy, stupid person; lout.
7 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- fashion — a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.: the latest fashion in dresses.
- oarfish — any long, ribbon-shaped, silvery fish of the genus Regalecus, of deep tropical waters, having a red dorsal fin along the spine that rises to a crest, and reaching a length of 30 feet (9 meters).
8 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- boarfish — any of various spiny-finned marine teleost fishes of the genera Capros, Antigonia, etc, related to the dories, having a deep compressed body, a long snout, and large eyes
- coalfish — a dark-coloured gadoid food fish, Pollachius virens, occurring in northern seas
- fashions — Plural form of fashion.
- fashiony — of or relating to fashion; fashionable; trendy
- fashious — troublesome, causing worry
9 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- falchions — Plural form of falchion.
- fashioned — Simple past tense and past participle of fashion.
- fashioner — a person who fashions, forms, or gives shape to anything.
- fishwoman — (dated) A woman who sells fish.
- forsythia — a shrub belonging to the genus Forsythia, of the olive family, native to China and southeastern Europe, species of which are cultivated for their showy yellow flowers, which blossom on the bare branches in early spring.
10 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- disfashion — (obsolete, transitive) To disfigure.
- dollarfish — butterfish.
- dragonfish — any marine fish of the family Bathydraconidae, of Antarctic seas, having an elongated body and flattened head and being biochemically adapted to extremely low temperatures.
- factorship — The business of a factor.
- fashioners — Plural form of fashioner.
11 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- anemonefish — Any of the clownfish, principally in the Amphiprion genus.
- antifashion — opposing mainstream fashion
- balloonfish — a porcupinefish, Diodon holacanthus, inhabiting tropical and subtropical waters.
- buffalofish — any of several freshwater North American hump-backed cyprinoid fishes of the genus Ictiobus: family Catostomidae (suckers)
- fashionable — observant of or conforming to the fashion; stylish: a fashionable young woman.
12 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- afro-british — of or relating to British people of African descent
- chaetiferous — having bristles
- fashionistas — Plural form of fashionista.
- fashiousness — the quality of being fashious; troublesomeness
- feldspathoid — Also, feldspathoidal. of or relating to a group of minerals similar in chemical composition to certain feldspars except for a lower silica content.
13 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- alligatorfish — a slender marine fish, Aspidophoroides monopterygius, of Atlantic seas, having overlapping plates covering the body.
- fashionmonger — (derogatory) One who slavishly follows the latest fashions.
- feldspathoids — Plural form of feldspathoid.
- fetishization — The act or process of fetishizing.
- filmographies — Plural form of filmography.
14 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- farthingsworth — the amount that can be bought with a farthing; a small amount
- fashionability — observant of or conforming to the fashion; stylish: a fashionable young woman.
- fashionmongers — Plural form of fashionmonger.
- fashionmonging — the act of analysing, following or advising others on fashion
15 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- antifashionable — not conforming to mainstream fashion
- antishoplifting — designed to prevent shoplifting
- counterflashing — (construction) Formed metal or elastomeric sheeting secured on or into a wall, curb, pipe or other surface, to cover and protect the upper edge of a base flashing and its associated fasteners.
- craftswomanship — The body of skills, techniques, and expertise of (a) feminine craft(s).
- dishwasherproof — (of dishes, cooking utensils, etc.) able to withstand washing in an automatic dishwasher without breaking, chipping, fading, etc.
16 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
17 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- fashion-conscious — interested in, and wanting to wear, fashionable clothes
- hydrogasification — a high-temperature, high-pressure process for producing liquid or gaseous fuels from fine particles of coal and hydrogen gas
- point-of-purchase — designating or in use at a retail outlet where an item can be purchased; point-of-sale: point-of-purchase displays to entice the buyer.
- self-annihilation — self-destruction; suicide.
- spaghettification — the theoretical stretching of an object as it encounters extreme differences in gravitational forces, especially those associated with a black hole.
18 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- king-of-the-salmon — a ribbonfish, Trachypterus altivelis, of northern parts of the Pacific Ocean.
- sutton-in-ashfield — a market town in N central England, in W Nottinghamshire. Pop: 41 951 (2001)
19 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- first-past-the-post — A first-past-the-post system for choosing members of parliament or other representatives is one in which the candidate who gets most votes wins.
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- ladies-of-the-night — plural of lady-of-the-night.
- nordrhein-westfalen — German name of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
20 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
21 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
22 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- phenolsulfonephthalein — a bright to dark red crystalline compound, C 1 9 H 1 4 O 5 S, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone: used as an acid-base indicator and as a diagnostic reagent in medicine.
25 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
34 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing f, a, s, h, i, o
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, S, H, I, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1303 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, S, H, I, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.