Words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
6 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- facist — Misspelling of fascist.
7 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
8 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- afflicts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of afflict.
- backfist — a karate punch with the back of a clenched hand.
- caitiffs — Plural form of caitiff.
- factions — Plural form of faction.
- factious — given to faction; dissentious: A factious group was trying to undermine the government.
9 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
10 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
11 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- afflictions — Plural form of affliction.
- afroasiatic — designating or of a family of African and Asian languages generally divided into the branches Berber, Cushitic, Semitic, Chadic, and ancient Egyptian
- afterpieces — Plural form of afterpiece.
- antifascism — opposition to fascism
- antifascist — opposed to fascism
12 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- affectations — Plural form of affectation.
- afro-asiatic — a family of languages of SW Asia and N Africa, consisting of the Semitic, ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic subfamilies
- afrocentrism — centered on Africa or on African-derived cultures, as those of Brazil, Cuba, and Haiti: Afrocentric art.
- aircraftsman — a person holding the rank of noncommissioned officer in the RAF.
- anti-fascism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
13 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
- affectiveness — The property of being affective.
- anfractuosity — the condition or quality of being anfractuous
- anti-pacifist — a person who believes in pacifism or is opposed to war or to violence of any kind.
- antisudorific — an antiperspirant.
14 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- air-to-surface — launched from an aircraft and directed at a land target
- aircraftswoman — a woman holding a noncommissioned rank in the RAF.
15 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
16 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- affectionateness — The state or quality of being affectionate.
- clay-with-flints — a deposit of stiff clay containing unworn whole flints in the S England
- confederationism — The advocacy of confederation as a means of government.
- confederationist — A supporter of confederation.
- confidentialness — The state or quality of being confidential.
17 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- confirmation-bias — the tendency to process and analyze information in such a way that it supports one’s preexisting ideas and convictions: Confirmation bias is a major issue when we get all our news from social media sites. Unfortunately, their experimental method was proven invalid due to confirmation bias.
- disidentification — The act of disidentifying, or rejecting a personal or group identity.
- disqualifications — Plural form of disqualification.
18 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
- disidentifications — Plural form of disidentification.
- dysfunctionalities — Plural form of dysfunctionality.
19 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
- interesterification — transesterification.
- loss-of-containment — Loss-of-containment happens when a fluid which is usually contained somewhere escapes from that place.
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
20 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
23 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
34 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
35 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i, t
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, S, C, I, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2387 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, S, C, I, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.