7-letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- fadlike — resembling a fad
- falkner — William, Faulkner, William.
- fanlike — any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- farkled — (jargon) /far'kld/ (From DeVry Institute of Technology, Atlanta) A synonym for hosed. Possibly related to Yiddish "farblondjet" and/or the "Farkle Family" skits on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.
- fartlek — a training technique, used especially among runners, consisting of bursts of intense effort loosely alternating with less strenuous activity.
- fatlike — Resembling fat (the chemical substance) or some aspect of it.
- fd leak — file descriptor leak
- flacked — Simple past tense and past participle of flack.
- flacker — To flutter as a bird.
- flacket — a flagon, bottle, or flask for holding alcohol
- flakies — dandruff
- flanked — the side of an animal or a person between the ribs and hip.
- flanken — a strip of meat from the front end of the short ribs of beef.
- flanker — a person or thing that flanks.
- flasket — a small flask.
- oakleaf — (often, attributive) The leaf of the oak.
- seafolk — the people who sail the sea
- wakeful — unable to sleep; not sleeping; indisposed to sleep: Excitement made the children wakeful.
On this page, we collect all 7-letter words with F-A-L-K-E. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 7-letter word that contains in F-A-L-K-E to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles