6-letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- fakely — In a fake way, fraudulently.
- fankle — to entangle
- flaked — fake2 (defs 2, 3).
- flaker — a small, flat, thin piece, especially one that has been or become detached from a larger piece or mass: flakes of old paint.
- flakes — Plural form of flake.
- flakey — of or like flakes.
- frakel — (obsolete) Fraked.
On this page, we collect all 6-letter words with F-A-L-K-E. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 6-letter word that contains in F-A-L-K-E to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles