Words containing f, a, l, k, e
5 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
6 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
7 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- fadlike — resembling a fad
- falkner — William, Faulkner, William.
- fanlike — any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- farkled — (jargon) /far'kld/ (From DeVry Institute of Technology, Atlanta) A synonym for hosed. Possibly related to Yiddish "farblondjet" and/or the "Farkle Family" skits on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.
- fartlek — a training technique, used especially among runners, consisting of bursts of intense effort loosely alternating with less strenuous activity.
8 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
9 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- backfield — the area behind the line of scrimmage from which the backfield begin each play
- backfiles — Plural form of backfile.
- basketful — a sufficient quantity to fill a basket; the amount contained in a basket.
- beakerful — the amount of liquid a beaker will hold
- blackface — a performer made up to imitate a Black person
10 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- alkalified — Simple past tense and past participle of alkalify.
- backfilled — Simple past tense and past participle of backfill.
- blackfella — an Aborigine or Black person
- cornflakes — a breakfast cereal made from toasted maize, eaten with milk, sugar, etc
- craigfluke — a common name for the grey sole fish Glyptocephalus cynoglossus
11 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- bakersfield — city in SC Calif.: pop. 247,000
- blackfellow — Australian Aborigine
- factorylike — Resembling a factory in any of various respects.
- farkleberry — a shrub or small tree, Vaccinium arboreum, of the heath family, native to the southern U.S., bearing small, waxy, white flowers and black, many-seeded berries.
- faulknerian — of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or resembling the literary style of William Faulkner.
12 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- alkalifiable — Capable of being alkalified, or converted into an alkali.
- black-figure — pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Greece in the 7th and 6th centuries b.c., chiefly characterized by silhouetted figures painted in black slip on a red clay body, details incised into the design, and a two-dimensional structure of form and space.
- dandrufflike — Resembling or characteristic of dandruff.
- fairnitickle — a freckle resembling a fern seed
- fell-walking — the sport of hiking over fells
13 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- blanketflower — a hardy flowering plant, Gaillardia aristata, that grows in the US
- craftsmanlike — Resembling or characteristic of a craftsman.
- farkleberries — Plural form of farkleberry.
- frankenthaler — Helen, 1928–2011, U.S. painter.
- freckle-faced — having a face conspicuously covered with freckles.
14 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
- blanket-flower — any composite plant of the genus Gaillardia, having showy heads of yellow or red flowers.
- coffee-klatsch — to gather for a coffee klatsch.
- grapefruitlike — Resembling or characteristic of grapefruit.
- kaffeeklatches — Plural form of kaffeeklatch.
15 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- kaffeeklatscher — a person who participates, especially regularly, in a kaffee klatsch.
- kaffeeklatsches — Plural form of kaffeeklatsch.
- lake-of-lucerne — a canton in central Switzerland. 576 sq. mi. (1490 sq. km).
- track-and-field — of, relating to, or participating in the sports of running, pole-vaulting, broad-jumping, etc.: a track-and-field athlete.
17 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- eyjafjallajökull — a cone-shaped ice cap in south Iceland that covers an active volcano. The volcano’s eruption in 2010 resulted in large high-altitude clouds of volcanic ash that caused major disruption to European passenger air traffic. Height: 1666 m (5466 ft)
- self-acknowledged — widely recognized; generally accepted: an acknowledged authority on Chinese art.
18 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
19 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
20 letter words containing f, a, l, k, e
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, L, K, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 832 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, L, K, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.