Words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
7 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- catfish — Catfish are a type of fish that have long thin spines around their mouths.
8 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
9 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- backshift — The changing of a present tense in direct speech to a past tense in reported speech (or a past tense to pluperfect).
- bitchface — Also called resting bitchface, bitchy resting face, chronic bitchface. (especially of a woman) a facial expression that does not consciously express a particular emotion but that others perceive as scowling, threatening, etc.: I can’t help that I have resting bitchface. Her face naturally goes into a bitchface, but I promise she’s super friendly. I’m not angry, I just have chronic bitch face. Abbreviation: RBF. (especially of a woman) a deliberate facial expression of anger or disgust, often employed to appear unapproachable: I put on my bitchface when I ride the train so creepy guys don’t talk to me. It’s important to perfect your bitchface.
- catfights — Plural form of catfight.
- catfished — Simple past tense and past participle of catfish.
- catfishes — Plural form of catfish.
10 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
11 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- calathiform — cup-shaped; concave.
- chieftaincy — the chief of a clan or a tribe.
- chieftainry — the area governed by a chieftain
- cutlassfish — any of a family (Trichiuridae) of very long, thin percoid fishes with a wide mouth and sharp, pointed teeth, found near the surface in tropical seas
- dispatchful — of or relating to dispatch, particularly in terms of haste
12 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
13 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- chieftainship — the chief of a clan or a tribe.
- chylification — the process of turning into chyle
- chymification — the process of turning into chyme
- craftsmanship — Craftsmanship is the skill that someone uses when they make beautiful things with their hands.
- featherstitch — an embroidery stitch producing work in which a succession of branches extend alternately on each side of a central stem.
14 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- handicraftsman — a person skilled in a handicraft; craftsman.
- humidification — to make humid.
- left-branching — (of a grammatical construction) characterized by greater structural complexity in the position preceding the head, as the phrase my brother's friend's house; having most of the constituents on the left in a tree diagram (opposed to right-branching).
- straight-faced — a serious or impassive facial expression that conceals one's true feelings about something, especially a desire to laugh.
15 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- chesterfieldian — of or like Lord Chesterfield; suave; elegant; polished
- counterflashing — (construction) Formed metal or elastomeric sheeting secured on or into a wall, curb, pipe or other surface, to cover and protect the upper edge of a base flashing and its associated fasteners.
- craftswomanship — The body of skills, techniques, and expertise of (a) feminine craft(s).
- debathification — The process of removing former members of the ruling Bath party of Iraq from the military and civil office following the ousting of w Saddam Hussein.
- demythification — the act of demythifying
16 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- authentification — The process of making, or establishing as, authentic.
- clay-with-flints — a deposit of stiff clay containing unworn whole flints in the S England
- craftspersonship — The body of activities, skills, techniques, knowledge, and expertise pertinent to (a) particular craft(s).
- dehumidification — Dehumidification is the removal of vapor from a gas-vapor mixture.
- disfranchisement — to deprive (a person) of a right of citizenship, as of the right to vote.
17 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
- de-baathification — the process of removing the members and influence of the Ba'ath Party from public office in Iraq following the US-led invasion of 2003
- female-chauvinist — a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
- hydrogasification — a high-temperature, high-pressure process for producing liquid or gaseous fuels from fine particles of coal and hydrogen gas
- point-of-purchase — designating or in use at a retail outlet where an item can be purchased; point-of-sale: point-of-purchase displays to entice the buyer.
18 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
19 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- pocket-handkerchief — handkerchief (def 1).
20 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
21 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
22 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
23 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
25 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
27 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- floccinaucinihilipilificate — (colloquial) To describe, estimate or regard something as worthless.
29 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
32 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing f, a, i, t, h, c
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, I, T, H, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1154 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, I, T, H, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.