Words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
6 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- fairly — in a fair manner; justly or honestly; impartially.
7 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- clarify — To clarify something means to make it easier to understand, usually by explaining it in more detail.
- fairily — in a manner suggestive of fairies; delicately.
- frailly — In a frail manner; weakly; infirmly.
- frailty — the quality or state of being frail.
- friably — In a friable manner; weakly.
8 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- craftily — skillful in underhand or evil schemes; cunning; deceitful; sly.
- draftily — In a drafty manner.
- filatory — a machine for spinning thread
- fireclay — Clay capable of withstanding high temperatures, chiefly used for making firebricks.
- unfairly — not fair; not conforming to approved standards, as of justice, honesty, or ethics: an unfair law; an unfair wage policy.
9 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- fairishly — in a fairish manner
- fairyland — the imaginary realm of fairies.
- fairylike — Resembling a fairy or some aspect of one.
- fairytale — a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dragons, fairies, or other magical creatures.
- familiary — (obsolete) Of or pertaining to a family or household; domestic.
10 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- calyciform — having the form of a calyx
- cauliflory — the production of flowers on the trunk, branches, etc, of a woody plant, as opposed to the ends of the twigs
- clarifying — to make (an idea, statement, etc.) clear or intelligible; to free from ambiguity.
- dwarfishly — In a dwarfish manner.
- fairy-tale — a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dragons, fairies, or other magical creatures.
11 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- affirmingly — in an affirming or asserting manner
- certifiably — capable of being certified.
- factorially — Mathematics. the product of a given positive integer multiplied by all lesser positive integers: The quantity four factorial (4!) = 4 ⋅ 3 ⋅ 2 ⋅ 1 = 24. Symbol: n!, where n is the given integer.
- factorylike — Resembling a factory in any of various respects.
- falteringly — to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way: Her courage did not falter at the prospect of hardship.
12 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
13 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
- amplificatory — of the nature of enlargement or extension, as of a statement, narrative, etc.
- antifertility — acting to suppress fertility or as a contraceptive
- artificiality — artificial quality.
14 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- anti-fertility — of or relating to a substance that inhibits the ability to produce offspring; contraceptive.
- classificatory — the act of classifying.
- comfortability — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- confirmability — the quality of being confirmable
- conformability — Conformableness.
15 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
16 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- antiinflammatory — Alternative spelling of anti-inflammatory.
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
- flabbergastingly — Surprisingly, astonishingly or amazingly.
- hydroformylation — the addition of a hydrogen atom and the formyl group to a double bond of a hydrocarbon by reaction with a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen in the presence of a catalyst.
- imperfectability — The quality of not being perfectable; of being forever imperfect.
17 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
18 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
- hyperproliferation — (biology) An abnormally high rate of proliferation of cells by rapid division.
- myeloproliferative — (medicine) of or pertaining to the presence of an abnormal proliferation of myelopoietic cells (from bone marrow).
- self-contradictory — an act or instance of contradicting oneself or itself.
19 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- lymphoproliferation — (medicine) the excessive production of lymphocytes.
- lymphoproliferative — Characterized by lymphoproliferation.
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
20 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- counter-inflationary — designed to reduce inflation
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
21 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
27 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
35 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, I, R, Y, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 987 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, I, R, Y, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.