Words containing f, a, i, r, s
5 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- farsi — the modern Iranian language of Iran and western Afghanistan, written in the Arabic alphabet; modern Persian.
6 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- frails — having delicate health; not robust; weak: My grandfather is rather frail now.
- fraise — Fortification. a defense consisting of pointed stakes projecting from the ramparts in a horizontal or an inclined position.
- safari — a journey or expedition, for hunting, exploration, or investigation, especially in eastern Africa.
- sharif — a male given name: from an Arabic word meaning “exalted.”.
7 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- affairs — personal or business interests
- affirms — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of affirm.
- afrasia — N Africa and SW Asia considered together.
- airsoft — A modern combat sport in which participants eliminate their opponents by hitting them with spherical non-metallic pellets launched from a compressed-air gun.
- barfish — A vern yellow bass, Morone mississippiensis.
8 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
9 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
10 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- aeriferous — conveying air, as the bronchial tubes.
- affricates — Plural form of affricate.
- aforesaide — Archaic spelling of aforesaid.
- africanism — something characteristic of Africa or Africans, esp a characteristic feature of an African language when introduced into a non-African language
- africanist — a person specializing in the study of African affairs or culture
11 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- afforesting — Present participle of afforest.
- affranchise — to release from servitude or an obligation
- afroasiatic — designating or of a family of African and Asian languages generally divided into the branches Berber, Cushitic, Semitic, Chadic, and ancient Egyptian
- afterimages — Plural form of afterimage.
- afterpieces — Plural form of afterpiece.
12 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
13 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- afforestation — Afforestation is the process of planting large numbers of trees on land which has few or no trees on it.
- alligatorfish — a slender marine fish, Aspidophoroides monopterygius, of Atlantic seas, having overlapping plates covering the body.
- aluminiferous — containing or yielding aluminium or alumina
- anfractuosity — the condition or quality of being anfractuous
14 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- afro-pessimism — the belief that the provision of aid to African countries is futile
- aftersensation — an afterimage.
15 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- affirmativeness — The property of being affirmative.
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antifederalists — Plural form of antifederalist.
16 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- autotransfusions — Plural form of autotransfusion.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- bird-of-paradise — Also called bird-of-paradise flower. any of several plants of the genus Strelitzia, native to southern Africa, especially S. reginae, having a large, showy orange and blue inflorescence.
17 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
18 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
19 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
- first-past-the-post — A first-past-the-post system for choosing members of parliament or other representatives is one in which the candidate who gets most votes wins.
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- interesterification — transesterification.
20 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
21 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
23 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
34 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
35 letter words containing f, a, i, r, s
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, I, R, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4615 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, I, R, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.