Words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
6 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
7 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- israfil — the angel who will sound the trumpet announcing the end of the world.
8 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
9 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
10 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- afterlives — Plural form of afterlife.
- alderflies — Plural form of alderfly.
- amplifiers — Plural form of amplifier.
- anglerfish — a bony fish with a growth on its head which can be wiggled to attract prey
- barrelfish — a blackish stromateid fish, Hyperoglyphe perciformis, inhabiting New England coastal waters.
11 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- bakersfield — city in SC Calif.: pop. 247,000
- calciferous — forming or producing salts of calcium, esp calcium carbonate
- classifiers — Plural form of classifier.
- discifloral — having flowers in which the receptacle is expanded into a conspicuous disk, as in composite plants.
- disgraceful — bringing or deserving disgrace; shameful; dishonorable; disreputable.
12 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- antifebriles — Plural form of antifebrile.
- bluesnarfing — the practice of using one Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to steal contact details, ring tones, images, etc from another
- cardinalfish — any of the perchlike fishes of the family Apogonidae, many species of which are bright red with black markings.
- cauliflowers — Plural form of cauliflower.
- clerofascist — A cleric supporting fascism or advocating a synthesis of religion and fascism.
13 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- alligatorfish — a slender marine fish, Aspidophoroides monopterygius, of Atlantic seas, having overlapping plates covering the body.
- aluminiferous — containing or yielding aluminium or alumina
- antiformalist — opposed to formalism
- argilliferous — containing or yielding clay
- balsamiferous — yielding or producing balsam
14 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- anti-formalist — strict adherence to, or observance of, prescribed or traditional forms, as in music, poetry, and art.
- antifederalism — Alternative form of anti-federalism.
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
- antifilibuster — a person or method in opposition to filibustering
- artificialness — the condition of being non-natural, unnatural or spurious
15 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antifederalists — Plural form of antifederalist.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
16 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- flabbergastation — (colloquial) Bewildered shock or surprise; the state or condition of being flabbergasted.
- flabbergastingly — Surprisingly, astonishingly or amazingly.
- four-dimensional — of a space having points, or a set having elements, which require four coordinates for their unique determination.
17 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- defamiliarisation — (arts) The representation of objects anew, in a way that we do not recognize, or that changes our reading of them.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
- deprofessionalise — to remove from professional control, influence, manipulation, etc.
- deprofessionalize — to remove from professional control, influence, manipulation, etc.
18 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
19 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
- nordrhein-westfalen — German name of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- professionalization — to give a professional character or status to; make into or establish as a profession.
- pseudo-professional — following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
20 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
21 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
23 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
26 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
34 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
35 letter words containing f, a, i, r, l, s
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, I, R, L, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2303 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, I, R, L, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.