Words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
7 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- antiflu — acting against influenza
- faintly — lacking brightness, vividness, clearness, loudness, strength, etc.: a faint light; a faint color; a faint sound.
- fantail — a tail, end, or part shaped like a fan.
- fatling — a young animal, as a calf or a lamb, fattened for slaughter.
- flating — (obsolete) With the flat side, as of a sword; flatlong; in a prostrate position.
8 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
9 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- afflation — the inspiration or influence of someone or something
- aflatoxin — a toxin produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus growing on peanuts, maize, etc, causing liver disease (esp cancer) in man
- antilifer — a person in favour of abortion
- bufotalin — the principal poisonous substance in the skin and saliva of the common European toad
- defiantly — characterized by defiance; boldly resistant or challenging: a defiant attitude.
10 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
11 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
12 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- affiliations — Plural form of affiliation.
- affrontingly — in an affronting manner
- antarafacial — (chemistry) Of a chemical reaction, involving two simultaneous changes in bonding to opposite faces of a common centre (or related centres) of a molecular fragment.
- antifebriles — Plural form of antifebrile.
- bifunctional — having two functions
13 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
14 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- adultification — The treatment of a non-adult as an adult.
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- amplifications — Plural form of amplification.
- angustifoliate — having thin or narrow leaves
- anti-fertility — of or relating to a substance that inhibits the ability to produce offspring; contraceptive.
15 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
16 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antiinflammatory — Alternative spelling of anti-inflammatory.
- confidentialness — The state or quality of being confidential.
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
17 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
- anti-inflationary — of or relating to measures to counteract or combat inflation
- antiproliferation — opposing an increase in nuclear weapons, especially in allowing additional countries to obtain them.
- antiproliferative — of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
18 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- dysfunctionalities — Plural form of dysfunctionality.
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- finite-dimensional — (of a vector space) having a basis consisting of a finite number of elements.
19 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- cartilaginification — The formation of cartilage.
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- hexafluoroantimonate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion SbF6- or any salt containing this anion; it is used as an acidic catalyst in epoxide opening reactions.
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
21 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
22 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- phenolsulfonephthalein — a bright to dark red crystalline compound, C 1 9 H 1 4 O 5 S, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone: used as an acid-base indicator and as a diagnostic reagent in medicine.
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- trifluorochloromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
23 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
27 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
29 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
32 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
35 letter words containing f, a, i, n, t, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, I, N, T, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3461 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, I, N, T, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.