Words containing f, a, b, r, i
5 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- barfi — An Indian dessert made from sweetened, condensed milk flavoured with fruit and spices.
6 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
7 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
8 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- afebrile — without fever
- backfire — If a plan or project backfires, it has the opposite result to the one that was intended.
- balefire — a bonfire
- barflies — Plural form of barfly.
- barfmail — (messaging) Multiple bounce messages accumulating to the level of serious annoyance, or worse. The sort of thing that happens when an inter-network mail gateway goes down or misbehaves.
9 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
10 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
11 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
12 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- afro-british — of or relating to British people of African descent
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- antifebriles — Plural form of antifebrile.
- bairnsfather — Bruce. 1888–1959, British cartoonist, born in India: best known for his cartoons of the war in the trenches during World War I
- bashkirtseff — Marie, original name Marya Konstantinovna Bashkirtseva. 1858–84, Russian painter and diarist who wrote in French, noted esp for her Journal (1887)
13 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
- backformation — Alternative spelling of back-formation.
14 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- antifilibuster — a person or method in opposition to filibustering
- back-formation — the analogical creation of one word from another word that appears to be a derived or inflected form of the first by dropping the apparent affix or by modification.
15 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- board-certified — A doctor who is board-certified has passed tests and meets the standards of a board of specialists in their area of medicine.
- britneyfication — the effect on clothes and fashions of following the revealing styles favoured by the US pop singer Britney Spears (born 1981)
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
16 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- biofortification — the process of breeding staple crops to have higher levels of essential nutrients, either through selective breeding or genetic modification: iron biofortification of rice; biofortification of wheat with zinc.
- bird-of-paradise — Also called bird-of-paradise flower. any of several plants of the genus Strelitzia, native to southern Africa, especially S. reginae, having a large, showy orange and blue inflorescence.
- deboursification — (jargon) Removal of irrelevant newsgroups from the Newsgroups header of a followup. The term applies particularly to the removal of frivolous groups added by one of the Kooks. See also: sneck.
- flabbergastation — (colloquial) Bewildered shock or surprise; the state or condition of being flabbergasted.
17 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- african-caribbean — African-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- biotransformation — the metabolizing of some substance, esp. a drug, in the body
- camp-fire-members — a U.S. organization for girls and boys that emphasizes the building of character and good citizenship through work, health, and love; originally founded for girls (Camp Fire girls) in 1910, it is now open to both boys and girls (Camp Fire members)
18 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- fire-and-brimstone — threatening punishment in the hereafter: a fire-and-brimstone sermon.
19 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
21 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
32 letter words containing f, a, b, r, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, B, R, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1461 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, B, R, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.