Words containing f, a, b
3 letter words containing f, a, b
4 letter words containing f, a, b
5 letter words containing f, a, b
6 letter words containing f, a, b
- b.f.a. — Bachelor of Fine Arts
- babeuf — François Noël (frɑ̃swa nɔɛl) 1760–97, French political agitator: plotted unsuccessfully to destroy the Directory and establish a communistic system
- baffed — to strike the ground with a club in making a stroke.
- baffin — William. c.1584–1622, English navigator and explorer who led several expeditions to find the North West Passage
- baffle — If something baffles you, you cannot understand it or explain it.
7 letter words containing f, a, b
- aberfan — a former coal-mining village in S Wales, in Merthyr Tydfil county borough: scene of a disaster in 1966 when a slag heap collapsed onto part of the village killing 144 people (including 116 children)
- abfarad — the cgs unit of capacitance in the electromagnetic system; the capacitance of a capacitor having a charge of 1 abcoulomb and a potential difference of 1 abvolt between its conductors: equivalent to 109 farads
- affable — Someone who is affable is pleasant and friendly.
- affably — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- backfit — to retrofit, overhaul, esp an industrial plant
8 letter words containing f, a, b
9 letter words containing f, a, b
- abafungin — A broad-spectrum antifungal agent with a novel mechanism of action for the treatment of dermatomycosis.
- affixable — Capable of being affixed.
- afro-comb — a comb with a handle and long teeth used esp on curly hair
- afterbeat — a secondary, weaker half of a musical beat.
- afterbody — any discarded part that continues to trail a satellite, rocket, etc, in orbit
10 letter words containing f, a, b
- abbotsford — estate (1812-32) of Sir Walter Scott, on the Tweed in SE Scotland
- about-face — An about-face is a complete change of attitude or opinion.
- affability — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- affectable — having the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectible — Alternative form of affectable.
11 letter words containing f, a, b
- affableness — The state or quality of being affable.
- afterburner — a device in the exhaust system of an internal-combustion engine for removing or rendering harmless potentially dangerous components in the exhaust gases
- amplifiable — Capable of being amplified.
- antifebrile — reducing fever; antipyretic
- antifebrine — (pharmaceutical drug) A compound of aniline with acetyl, used to allay fever or pain.
12 letter words containing f, a, b
- afforestable — having the capacity to be turned into forest
- afro-british — of or relating to British people of African descent
- afterburners — Plural form of afterburner.
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- alkalifiable — Capable of being alkalified, or converted into an alkali.
13 letter words containing f, a, b
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
14 letter words containing f, a, b
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- back-and-forth — backward and forward; side to side; to and fro: a back-and-forth shuttling of buses to the stadium; the back-and-forth movement of a clock's pendulum.
- back-formation — the analogical creation of one word from another word that appears to be a derived or inflected form of the first by dropping the apparent affix or by modification.
15 letter words containing f, a, b
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- functionability — functional (def 3).
16 letter words containing f, a, b
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- biofortification — the process of breeding staple crops to have higher levels of essential nutrients, either through selective breeding or genetic modification: iron biofortification of rice; biofortification of wheat with zinc.
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
- bird-of-paradise — Also called bird-of-paradise flower. any of several plants of the genus Strelitzia, native to southern Africa, especially S. reginae, having a large, showy orange and blue inflorescence.
- indefatigability — incapable of being tired out; not yielding to fatigue; untiring.
17 letter words containing f, a, b
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- bed-and-breakfast — an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- biotransformation — the metabolizing of some substance, esp. a drug, in the body
18 letter words containing f, a, b
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- chlorofluorocarbon — Chlorofluorocarbons are the same as CFCs.
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
19 letter words containing f, a, b
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
20 letter words containing f, a, b
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing f, a, b
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
24 letter words containing f, a, b
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
32 letter words containing f, a, b
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3861 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.