Words containing e, s, c, n, t
5 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- cents — a bronze coin of the U.S., the 100th part of a U.S. dollar: made of steel during part of 1943. Symbol: ¢.
6 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
7 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- castner — Hamilton Young. 1858–98, US chemist, who devised the Castner process for extracting sodium from sodium hydroxide
- centres — Geometry. the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- chasten — If you are chastened by something, it makes you regret that you have behaved badly or stupidly.
- cistern — A cistern is a container which stores the water supply for a building, or that holds the water for flushing a toilet.
- clients — a person or group that uses the professional advice or services of a lawyer, accountant, advertising agency, architect, etc.
8 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
9 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- acuteness — sharp or severe in effect; intense: acute sorrow; an acute pain.
- albescent — shading into, growing, or becoming white
- anacletus — flourished 1st century a.d, pope 76–88.
- anapestic — a foot of three syllables, two short followed by one long in quantitative meter, and two unstressed followed by one stressed in accentual meter, as in for the nonce.
- ancestral — You use ancestral to refer to a person's family in former times, especially when the family is important and has property or land which they have had for a long time.
10 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- abstinence — Abstinence is the practice of abstaining from something such as alcoholic drink or sex, often for health or religious reasons.
- accrescent — (of a calyx or other part) continuing to grow after flowering
- actionless — inactive, without action
- activeness — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- adolescent — Adolescent is used to describe young people who are no longer children but who have not yet become adults. It also refers to their behaviour.
11 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- acaulescent — having no visible stem or a very short one
- acquiescent — Someone who is acquiescent is ready to agree to do what someone wants, or to accept what they do.
- actinomyces — a genus of bacteria that causes disease in humans and improves soil ecology
- adultescent — an adult who is still actively interested in youth culture
12 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- acenesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- acetostearin — a waxlike, nongreasy solid, C 23 H 44 O 5 : used chiefly as a food preservative and as a plasticizer.
- adularescent — (of minerals, such as moonstone) having or emitting a milky or bluish iridescence
13 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- acetanisidine — methacetin.
14 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acetylcysteine — a substance, C 5 H 9 NO 3 S, used in solution as an inhalant to dissolve mucus in the treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, and emphysema and also used as an antidote in acetaminophen poisoning.
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
15 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
16 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
17 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
18 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- antivivisectionist — a person who is opposed to vivisection
19 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- anti-vivisectionist — a person who opposes vivisection.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
20 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
21 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
22 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
26 letter words containing e, s, c, n, t
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with E, S, C, N, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13591 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains E, S, C, N, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.