Words containing e, i, n
5 letter words containing e, i, n
- adeni — a native or inhabitant of Aden.
- aiken — Conrad (Potter). 1889–1973, US poet, short-story writer, and critic. His works include Collected Poems (1953) and the novel Blue Voyage (1927)
- ainer — own.
- aisne — a department of NE France, in Picardy region. Capital: Laon. Pop: 535 326 (2003 est). Area: 7428 sq km (2897 sq miles)
- alien — Alien means belonging to a different country, race, or group, usually one you do not like or are frightened of.
6 letter words containing e, i, n
- a-line — (of a garment, esp a skirt or dress) flaring slightly from the waist or shoulders
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- acetin — any of three types of liquid acetate, formed from glycerol and acetic acid, chiefly used in explosives and solvents
- adient — tending to move toward a stimulus.
- aegina — an island in the Aegean Sea, in the Saronic Gulf. Area: 85 sq km (33 sq miles)
7 letter words containing e, i, n
- abelian — of or relating to an Abelian group
- abenaki — a member of a group of E Algonquian peoples living mainly in Maine and S Quebec
- abilene — a city in central Texas. Pop: 114 889 (2003 est)
- acarine — any of numerous arachnids of the order Acarina, comprising the mites and ticks.
- acetoin — a yellowish, pleasant-smelling liquid, C 4 H 8 O 2 , obtained from various carbohydrates, as glucose, by fermentation: used chiefly in the manufacture of flavors and essences.
8 letter words containing e, i, n
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- abegging — in the act of begging
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abidance — the act or state of abiding.
- absinthe — Absinthe is a very strong alcoholic drink that is green and tastes bitter.
9 letter words containing e, i, n
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- absenting — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
10 letter words containing e, i, n
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- aberdevine — a former name for the siskin, when kept as a cagebird
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
11 letter words containing e, i, n
- abbevillian — the period represented by Lower Palaeolithic European sites containing the earliest hand axes, dating from the Mindel glaciation
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abhominable — abominable.
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
12 letter words containing e, i, n
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- abrasiveness — any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
13 letter words containing e, i, n
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
14 letter words containing e, i, n
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
15 letter words containing e, i, n
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
16 letter words containing e, i, n
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing e, i, n
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
18 letter words containing e, i, n
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
19 letter words containing e, i, n
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
20 letter words containing e, i, n
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
21 letter words containing e, i, n
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing e, i, n
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
On this page, we collect all words with E, I, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 73141 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains E, I, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.