Words containing d, o, m
4 letter words containing d, o, m
- demo — A demo is a demonstration by a group of people to show their opposition to something or their support for something.
5 letter words containing d, o, m
6 letter words containing d, o, m
- adamov — Arthur. 1908–70, French dramatist, born in Russia: one of the foremost exponents of the Theatre of the Absurd. His plays include Le Professeur Taranne (1953), Le Ping-Pong (1955), and Le Printemps '71 (1960)
- almond — Almonds are pale oval nuts. They are often used in cooking.
- amadou — a spongy substance made from certain fungi, such as Polyporus (or Fomes) fomentarius and related species, used as tinder to light fires, in medicine to stop bleeding, and, esp formerly, by anglers to dry off dry flies between casts
- amido- — (in chemistry) indicating the presence of an amide group
- amidol — a grey to colourless soluble crystalline solid that is used as a photographic developer; 2,4-diaminophenol dihydrochloride. Formula: C6H3(NH2)2(OH).2HCl
7 letter words containing d, o, m
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- adenoma — a tumour, usually benign, occurring in glandular tissue
- adwoman — a woman who works in advertising
- alamode — a soft light silk used for shawls and dresses, esp in the 19th century
- almohad — a member of a Muslim dynasty ruling in Spain and northern Africa during the 12th and 13th centuries.
8 letter words containing d, o, m
- admonish — If you admonish someone, you tell them very seriously that they have done something wrong.
- airdrome — An airdrome is a place or area where small aircraft can land and take off.
- aldoxime — an oxime formed by reaction between hydroxylamine and an aldehyde
- allodium — lands held in absolute ownership, free from such obligations as rent or services due to an overlord
- almohade — a member of a group of puritanical Muslims, originally Berbers, who arose in S Morocco in the 12th century as a reaction against the corrupt Almoravides and who ruled Spain and all Maghrib from about 1147 to after 1213
9 letter words containing d, o, m
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- acrodrome — (of the veins of a leaf) running parallel to the edges of the leaf and fusing at the tip
- acronymed — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- ademption — the failure of a specific legacy, as by a testator disposing of the subject matter in his lifetime
- adenomata — a benign tumor originating in a secretory gland.
10 letter words containing d, o, m
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
11 letter words containing d, o, m
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- accommodate — If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them.
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
12 letter words containing d, o, m
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
13 letter words containing d, o, m
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
- acetazolamide — a drug which operates by blocking the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen carbonate, used to treat various conditions including epilepsy and glaucoma
14 letter words containing d, o, m
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
15 letter words containing d, o, m
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
16 letter words containing d, o, m
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
17 letter words containing d, o, m
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
18 letter words containing d, o, m
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- coccidioidomycosis — a disease of the skin or viscera, esp the lungs, caused by infection with the fungus Coccidioides immitis
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
19 letter words containing d, o, m
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- choledocholithotomy — The removal of the gallstone from the bile duct in a case of choledocholithiasis.
21 letter words containing d, o, m
22 letter words containing d, o, m
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing d, o, m
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
32 letter words containing d, o, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with D, O, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12903 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains D, O, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.