Words containing d, e, x
3 letter words containing d, e, x
4 letter words containing d, e, x
5 letter words containing d, e, x
6 letter words containing d, e, x
7 letter words containing d, e, x
8 letter words containing d, e, x
- aldoxime — an oxime formed by reaction between hydroxylamine and an aldehyde
- alkoxide — a compound formed by the removal of a proton from an alcohol
- appendix — Your appendix is a small closed tube inside your body which is attached to your digestive system.
- bandeaux — Plural form of bandeau.
- banjaxed — destroyed or ruined
9 letter words containing d, e, x
- admixture — Admixture means the same as mixture.
- alexander — Harold (Rupert Leofric George), Earl Alexander of Tunis. 1891–1969, British field marshal in World War II, who organized the retreat from Dunkirk and commanded in North Africa (1943) and Sicily and Italy (1944–45); governor general of Canada (1946–52); British minister of defence (1952–54)
- alexandra — 1844–1925, queen consort of Edward VII of Great Britain and Ireland
- alkoxides — Plural form of alkoxide.
- bandboxes — Plural form of bandbox.
10 letter words containing d, e, x
- adipopexia — lipopexia.
- admixtures — Plural form of admixture.
- aldohexose — any aldose containing six carbon atoms, such as glucose or mannose
- aleixandre — Vicente (viˈθɛnte). 1898–1984, Spanish poet, whose collections include La destrucción o el amor (1935; Destruction or Love): Nobel prize for literature 1977
- alexanders — a biennial umbelliferous plant, Smyrnium olusatrum, native to S Europe, with dense umbels of yellow-green flowers and black fruits
11 letter words containing d, e, x
- aldohexoses — Plural form of aldohexose.
- alexandrian — of or relating to Alexander the Great
- alexandrina — a female given name, form of Alexandra.
- alexandrine — a line of verse having six iambic feet, usually with a caesura after the third foot
- alexandrite — a green variety of chrysoberyl used as a gemstone
12 letter words containing d, e, x
- alexanderson — Ernst F. W [urnst] /ɜrnst/ (Show IPA), 1878–1975, U.S. engineer and inventor.
- alexandretta — Iskenderun
- alexandrines — Plural form of alexandrine.
- alexandrinus — the Greek uncial codex, dating from the early 5th century a.d., originally containing the complete text of the Greek Old and New Testaments.
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
13 letter words containing d, e, x
- acetohexamide — (pharmaceutical drug) A sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug.
- ambidexterity — ambidextrous ease, skill, or facility.
- ambidexterous — ambidextrous
- antioxidative — That functions as an antioxidant.
- calcium-oxide — Also called burnt lime, calcium oxide, caustic lime, calx, quicklime. a white or grayish-white, odorless, lumpy, very slightly water-soluble solid, CaO, that when combined with water forms calcium hydroxide (slaked lime) obtained from calcium carbonate, limestone, or oyster shells: used chiefly in mortars, plasters, and cements, in bleaching powder, and in the manufacture of steel, paper, glass, and various chemicals of calcium.
14 letter words containing d, e, x
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- andromedotoxin — a poisonous substance found in various plants of the family Ericaceae, and in particular in plants of the genus Andromeda
- axis-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- beta-oxidation — a process by which fatty acids are degraded, involving oxidation of the beta carbons and removal of successive two-carbon fragments from the fatty acid.
- contextualised — to put (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) in a context, especially one that is characteristic or appropriate, as for purposes of study.
15 letter words containing d, e, x
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
- decarboxylation — the removal or loss of a carboxyl group from an organic compound
- decontextualise — Alternative spelling of decontextualize.
- decontextualize — to consider (something) in isolation from its usual context
- deoxyhemoglobin — the oxygen-carrying pigment of red blood cells that gives them their red color and serves to convey oxygen to the tissues: occurs in reduced form (deoxyhemoglobin) in venous blood and in combination with oxygen (oxyhemoglobin) in arterial blood. Symbol: Hb.
16 letter words containing d, e, x
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- chlordiazepoxide — a chemical compound used as a tranquillizer and muscle relaxant and in the treatment of delirium tremens. Formula: C16H14ClN3O
- decontextualized — removed from the usual context
17 letter words containing d, e, x
- all-expenses-paid — (of a holiday, trip, etc) free, with everything paid for
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
- dark-complexioned — (of a person) having a dark complexion
- decontextualizing — to remove (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) from a context: decontextualized works of art displayed in museums.
18 letter words containing d, e, x
- dimethylsulphoxide — a colourless odourless liquid substance used as a solvent and in medicine as an agent to improve the penetration of drugs applied to the skin. Formula: (CH3)2SO
- fluorodeoxyglucose — (carbohydrate) A fluorine analog of glucose that is used in positron emission tomography.
- hexaphosphorylated — (biochemistry) phosphorylated with six units of phosphoric acid.
- hydroxychloroquine — a colorless crystalline solid, C 18 H 26 ClN 3 O, used in the treatment of malaria, lupus erythematosus, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- hydroxynaphthalene — naphthol.
19 letter words containing d, e, x
- cyclohexadienedione — (organic chemistry) benzoquinone.
- decontextualization — to remove (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) from a context: decontextualized works of art displayed in museums.
- deoxycorticosterone — a corticosteroid hormone important in maintaining sodium and water balance in the body
- deoxyribonucleoside — a compound composed of deoxyribose and either a purine or a pyrimidine.
- deoxyribonucleotide — an ester of a deoxyribonucleoside and phosphoric acid; a constituent of DNA.
20 letter words containing d, e, x
- deoxyribonucleotides — Plural form of deoxyribonucleotide.
22 letter words containing d, e, x
23 letter words containing d, e, x
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
24 letter words containing d, e, x
- oligodeoxyribonucleotide — (biochemistry) Any oligonucleotide composed of deoxyribose monomemers.
29 letter words containing d, e, x
- methylenedioxymethamphetamine — The psychoactive drug MDMA or Ecstasy, an amphetamine that produces entactogenic, psychedelic, and stimulant effects.
34 letter words containing d, e, x
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with D, E, X. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2064 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains D, E, X that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.